We start selling them tomorrow. They're locked. So, so much for the Canadian units coming unlocked. Maybe the ones they'll sell in the Apple stores will be unlocked-- mind you, makes no sense cause we get customers buying them unsubsidized full retail too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-10 08:48 PM
    My impression from reading about it is that the ipohne 4's through carriers will be locked to the carrier but you can buy a specific unlocked version full price through Apple.
    07-29-10 09:46 PM
    Agreed. What I'm saying is that there ARE people (not a lot but there are) that walk in, aren't eligible for an upgrade, and drop six hundred, or whatever dollars for a phone. Kinda sucks that the network ones are locked.

07-29-10 09:58 PM
    Hey tedzone do you own a online store or physical store?

In Miami, where I'm located, the iphone 4 aren't selling so quick because they can't be unlocked yet and AT&T users don't want to spend big bucks to get the phone unless very few of them can't upgrade their phone via AT&T.
    07-29-10 10:23 PM
    12 physical stores. We're in Montreal Canada.
    It's funny you say that cause I have a big demand for 3gs running 3.1.3 all of a sudden since the unlock guys can't unlock the new phones. :-)

07-30-10 05:15 AM
    Oh wow that's awesome having the 12 stores! It takes a lot of hard to build up a store.

There is demand for unlocked iphones everywhere but when the phone can't be unlocked a lot of buyers turn away. Most people who buy the iphone out of contract use it on other Carriers so it has to be able to be unlocked.

I have a big demand for 3gs 3.1.3 as well and it sells really well along with the 3G.

The 2G has really dropped in price since the iphone 4 came out.

How much are you selling each unit for?
    Last edited by UsedPhoneforSale.com; 07-30-10 at 11:58 PM.
    07-30-10 11:54 PM
    We buy all our stock through our carrier since 99.9% of our sales are with activation (or upgrade for an existing cust)... So we don't sell very many retail. The iphones--anything from 3g to ip4 go from 100 to 200 dollars (subsidized). But to give you an idea-- the ip4 costs ME 630$ Canadian.

07-31-10 05:04 AM
    Oh okay so your a authorized dealer.

That's the basic wholesale pricing for ip4.

Let me know if you need any new blackberrys or blackberry unlock codes wholesale. I can give you better prices than the carrier.
    07-31-10 10:34 PM
    You're in FLA?

08-01-10 06:04 AM
    Yes, I'm in Miami, FL.
    08-02-10 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD