We could both have met such a thing while deciding to have a new iPhone, we need sign a contract with AT&T for two years’ cooperation. Or it’s sorry that we should pay double price for our iPhone. So for me, Bundling promotionfor is the most Brutal way of sale! Maybe i just wanna a tin of Coca Cola, you would promote ur computers telling me that it’s a privileged promotion at a effrontery tone. MG!

Apparently, brand bundling promotion is becoming more and more popular. Some examples, the ALO and Target Department store launch a combined promotion, USA Today and AT&T unit to take a new service project, AT&T and Time Warner are trying the bundling promotion. Even online Marketplace mix in the crowd, EBAY and TOPONS are willing to make bundling promotion in their plans. Normally bundling Celebrity Style Clothing+Women's Designer Dresses+Evening Handbags together, but I am really confused that why TOPONS bundle iPhone’s protecting jacket and cellphone memory card for promotion. You know, iPhone can’t use with a memory card indeed. Speechless! Merchants just try to bundle their products for selling ignoring related or not.

As to me, the Bundling Pormotion is discrimination of price, even a violation of subjective will. Serious said, maybe it a forcing trading that I just can’t bear!
    09-08-10 06:29 AM
    You should learn english.
    09-08-10 11:25 AM
    Or pass out tylenol after making people read that hot mess.
    09-08-10 11:37 AM
    Looks like something spat out by Google Translate.
    09-08-10 11:53 AM
    Welcome to Corporate America..
    that's just the nature of the beast i guess
    09-08-10 12:08 PM
    Or pass out tylenol after making people read that hot mess.
    That's funny! LOL
    09-08-10 12:44 PM
    I read this this morning before work. I read it twice and still have no idea what the OP was trying to say. Can anyone translate this into a legible post?
    09-08-10 05:07 PM
    Basically whining why you can't get an iphone for $200 without a contract.

Clearly doesn't understand basic business/economics and carrier subsidies. The device costs near $200 to make. They sell it for $199/299 and the carrier pays them the rest of the 599/699 up front for you and they recover that cost from you over the life of the contract.

They CANNOT possibly sell it for that cheap and make any profit, let alone pay for the marketing, R&D. employees, 1 year of service, etc that comes with the parts cost.

Is it overprices at 599/699? Yes a little, but youd never see it much cheaper and Apple still make any bit of profit.
    09-08-10 06:34 PM
    Subscriber pays $200 and AT&T shoulders the rest ( $599). since the cost of making an iphone 4 is around $170-180.
    But AT&T doesn't buy the iphone 4 at a retail price.. i'm sure they have it at a heavily discounted price..
    and since every AT&T account holder with an iphone MUST have a DATA plan for iphone... AT&T will easily recover the "remaining balance " for the iphone 4.
    if you do the math.. the cost to owning an iphone is around $2200-2500 in a matter of 2 years depending on your plan

Expenses Tracking: The True Cost of an iPhone, a Car, and Other Things You Don’t Know About | MintLife Blog | Personal Finance News & Advice
    09-08-10 07:58 PM
    a Google translation of the spam, probably want to push TOPONS or EBAY bundling activities.
    09-09-10 12:19 AM
    We could both have met such a thing while deciding to have a new iPhone, we need sign a contract with AT&T for two years’ cooperation. Or it’s sorry that we should pay double price for our iPhone. So for me, Bundling promotionfor is the most Brutal way of sale! Maybe i just wanna a tin of Coca Cola, you would promote ur computers telling me that it’s a privileged promotion at a effrontery tone. MG!

Apparently, brand bundling promotion is becoming more and more popular. Some examples, the ALO and Target Department store launch a combined promotion, USA Today and AT&T unit to take a new service project, AT&T and Time Warner are trying the bundling promotion. Even online Marketplace mix in the crowd, EBAY and TOPONS are willing to make bundling promotion in their plans. Normally bundling Celebrity Style Clothing+Women's Designer Dresses+Evening Handbags together, but I am really confused that why TOPONS bundle iPhone’s protecting jacket and cellphone memory card for promotion. You know, iPhone can’t use with a memory card indeed. Speechless! Merchants just try to bundle their products for selling ignoring related or not.

As to me, the Bundling Pormotion is discrimination of price, even a violation of subjective will. Serious said, maybe it a forcing trading that I just can’t bear!
    Apples never seem orangey, always appley. Why can't buy in 5 bag, always 6? Yes, red is red, but why green? And why now? It's incestuous to eat granny macintosh! Juice is good, but I want pulp. My dog pees outside. On apple tree.

Edit: I just noticed the OP's screen name...Scissors scissors, I win!
    09-09-10 05:56 AM
    ^^^^ rotfl!!!!
    09-09-10 06:52 AM
    Apples never seem orangey, always appley. Why can't buy in 5 bag, always 6? Yes, red is red, but why green? And why now? It's incestuous to eat granny macintosh! Juice is good, but I want pulp. My dog pees outside. On apple tree.

Edit: I just noticed the OP's screen name...Scissors scissors, I win!
    you just made my day
    09-10-10 09:54 AM
    Wow!!! This should be useless post 101!!!(Sticky) lol, jk.

Do you have a link as to a company selling a memory card with an iphone4 purchase? I'm kinda curious as to if its for the ps3 or wii lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 02:25 PM
    a Google translation of the spam, probably want to push TOPONS or EBAY bundling activities.
    hey, how can u say i'm advitising for EBAY and TOPONS? I'm just free my emotion.
    so please ............
    09-17-10 12:50 AM
    Bundling and Combo meals sound the same to me.
    So you can blame Mcdonalds, Burger King etc for mind conditioning

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 08:29 AM
    Silver moon shines iPhone concrete, bad dog flies skyscraper, clowns TV watch drink on Chevy roll, and juice good taste sour pulp boots.
    09-17-10 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD