ok so i had a G1 for a while BIG MISTAKE so i got a unlocked iphone from a friend for a good price so i got. but the 3g wont work even though its in my plan so im going to get the cheaper 'web2go' {$9.99} but i need a imei of a razor or some ****ty phone pls you could pm it if you want
    08-08-09 12:43 AM
    ok so i had a G1 for a while BIG MISTAKE so i got a unlocked iphone from a friend for a good price so i got. but the 3g wont work even though its in my plan so im going to get the cheaper 'web2go' {$9.99} but i need a imei of a razor or some ****ty phone pls you could pm it if you want
    Not sure if 3g will work for the iphone on tmobile i could be wrong but getting an imei number good luck. Why not just buy a phone at ebay im sure rzrs are cheap now.
    08-08-09 09:18 PM
    3G will NOT work on Tmobile. AT&T and Tmobile use different 3G frequencies, and of coarse the ones present in the iPhone are the ones that work with AT&T. You will get 2G only no matter how hard you try.
    08-08-09 09:21 PM
    i was able to solve the pron!! got a friends att slvr and told tmo its my new phone now i hot web and txt for only 9.99
    08-09-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD