Everyone thinks Steve Jobs took medical leave, well, for medical reasons but that isn't the case. Steve Jobs is personally testing out the new time travel feature that Apple is planning to release the iPhone 7 with if testing goes well.

And yes he quickly came back to unveil the iPad 2 before speeding off to meet Leonardo Da Vinci. Steve hopes the great Da Vinci will give input on future Apple product designs.

I have received all this info from Jony Ive.
    shabbasuraj likes this.
    03-14-11 10:46 PM
    I'm in awe and humbled by your intelligence.
    03-14-11 10:55 PM
    Ladies and gentleman-we have a guest speaker 2nite-he comes from the future,help me give a warm welcome 2 Mr.Marco!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 12:39 AM
    Its called a joke folks!

03-15-11 12:45 AM
    Yea this has got to be a joke...

Steve and his cult don't make/design/create new technologies. They take something that's been around for years and market it like it's some sort of new special thing that nobody can live without. The problem is Steve brainwashes his followers to believe he created something new, when in reality, it's just a remake of something that's been in use for a while.

So there won't be a time travel feature in the iToy until a company that's not Apple develops it. I doubt it will be on the iPhone 7 either, more like the iPhone 20 because a time travel application will be made around the time the iPhone 7 is released.

03-15-11 01:32 AM
    Which one of you is Marco?
    Why do you want to know?
    I was told Marco was in charge.

We are all Marco...

03-15-11 12:25 PM
    "lol".......
    03-15-11 01:02 PM
    Which one of you is Marco?
    Why do you want to know?
    I was told Marco was in charge.

We are all Marco...

Polo!!

03-15-11 01:47 PM
    Warning!
    The following rant contains tired stereotypes, and is devoid of original thought.

Yea this has got to be a joke...

Steve and his cult don't make/design/create new technologies. They take something that's been around for years and market it like it's some sort of new special thing that nobody can live without. The problem is Steve brainwashes his followers to believe he created something new, when in reality, it's just a remake of something that's been in use for a while.

So there won't be a time travel feature in the iToy until a company that's not Apple develops it. I doubt it will be on the iPhone 7 either, more like the iPhone 20 because a time travel application will be made around the time the iPhone 7 is released.

03-15-11 01:53 PM
    I am Misterrrrrrrrr!!! MARCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Marcoo!
    03-15-11 03:21 PM
    I am Misterrrrrrrrr!!! MARCOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Marcoo!

#Winning!!!
    03-15-11 03:26 PM
    I don't think Lazy got the "Taken" reference.

If you've not seen the movie, watch it. Liam is the hot poo in it!
    03-15-11 10:51 PM
    He's obviously out getting cloned again. Like that wasn't him in The 6th Day...
    03-15-11 11:25 PM
    He's obviously out getting cloned again. Like that wasn't him in The 6th Day...
    So Jony Ive tells you inside info as well I see. But yes you are correct. After the time travel trials and the needed input from Da Vinci, Steve is going to clone himself and remerge into the public eye to unveil the iPhone 5. Steve is going to alter the DNA a bit in order for the clone to have a bodybuilder's body but with Steve's head. And he will no longer wear a black turtleneck shirt and jeans at conferences. He will instead wear black tank tops and short jean shorts.
    03-16-11 12:20 AM
    Can't we just wish Steve 'Good luck'?

I don't think Lazy got the "Taken" reference.

Yup. I missed it.

If you've not seen the movie, watch it. Liam is the hot poo in it!
    I've never understood why women find some actors sexy.

So Jony Ive tells you inside info as well I see. But yes you are correct. After the time travel trials and the needed input from Da Vinci, Steve is going to clone himself and remerge into the public eye to unveil the iPhone 5.
    Steve is going to alter the DNA a bit in order for the clone to have a bodybuilder's body but with Steve's head.
    And he will no longer wear a black turtleneck shirt and jeans at conferences. He will instead wear black tank tops and short jean shorts.
    Bwahahaha!

How about Steve Jobs head on He Mans body?
    With Civic as She Ra!
    Eric Schmidt as Skeletor.
    And Bill Gates as that weird floating bunny.
    03-16-11 07:57 AM
    I've never understood why women find some actors sexy.
    Never said he was sexy, but he did kick some aes in the flick. Kind of like Jason does in the Transporter movies.

I tell ya what was sexy in Taken though.... the Audi at the end of the movie.
    03-16-11 11:00 AM
    Ok, now I know what you mean.

I don't remember the Audi at the end of the movie.
    Did he land it on a boat?

Oops. Getting off topic.

SJ took medical leave to have all the sweat ducts removed from his feet, as he finds foot odor offensive.
    03-16-11 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD