Just couldn't pass up on AT&T's $49 Iphone 3GS deal. I had been using a BOLD9700 for over a year, and the 8820 prior to that.

I am a newb/n00b when it comes to this Iphone.

First question, is there an application that is similar to the Windows Task Manager ? I know I always have programs, that are active due to usage. And I don't those running in the background.
    05-11-11 12:17 AM
    Only music apps run in the BG on iOS. No need to fuss around with task managers...That is sooo 2000-2006
    05-11-11 12:22 AM
    First question, is there an application that is similar to the Windows Task Manager ? I know I always have programs, that are active due to usage. And I don't those running in the background.
    for a task manager type of app, you would get access to something like that if you jailbreak the iphone and install sbsettings from cydia.

another method is if you double click the hold button, there will be something on the bottom with rows of apps that were opened and just tap the red X.

more info on that home button method
    05-11-11 10:57 PM
    After you do all your security apps there is one app that is very important to download...

ANGRY BIRDS!

:P
    05-12-11 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD