04-08-10 08:07 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    No apology needed, just wanted to clear up the matter. Like I said I never thought that you fell into the iPhone hater group.
    Thanks!
    I'm actually looking to see what the 4G will bring.....I'm catching that itch I had last summer all over again. Nasty little rash...
    03-29-10 05:24 AM
    Is this really what the Iphone section of this forum is like? No wonder i stay out of here. Ive read 3 threads and they are all clearly being started by kids under 15.
    03-29-10 09:46 AM
    Is this really what the Iphone section of this forum is like? No wonder i stay out of here. Ive read 3 threads and they are all clearly being started by kids under 15.
    LOLLLL..harsh
    03-29-10 10:42 AM
    Like everywhere, there are some really good posters. Some of my faves are Duvi, Naviwilliams, and forever29. Then there are others whose entire reason for being is to stand at the sidelines and inform the rest of the community when someone is getting creamed - in his view. I think he's 18 going on 3.

But there are some really good posters that will give you all kinds of great information.
    03-29-10 11:28 AM
    Thanks!
    I'm actually looking to see what the 4G will bring.....I'm catching that itch I had last summer all over again. Nasty little rash...
    Sure is, I gave in to mine and I am really happy with the iPhone. That said I know that it is not for everyone. I am not one who thinks that the iPhone is the be all end all best smartphone ever, it's just the best one for me and in the end that is all that really matters.
    03-29-10 03:23 PM
    I switched from iPhone to BB and the only thing I miss is the App Store. Not enough to ever get me to go back to an iPhone. An iPod touch will do just fine.
    03-29-10 11:39 PM
    Ok. Here we go again. When the iphone can get through a busy day no sweat, with power to spare... or 2 quiet weekend days, I'll be able to take it seriously. Until then-- I'll take my 9700 out and use my 3gs for wifi browsing in bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 08:17 PM
    Ok. Here we go again. When the iphone can get through a busy day no sweat, with power to spare... or 2 quiet weekend days, I'll be able to take it seriously. Until then-- I'll take my 9700 out and use my 3gs for wifi browsing in bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Agreed there. Battery life has been disasterous with the tester I have. I am going to try and push through the next 48 hours on a 1000 mile journey on 75% on the iPhone and 75% on my BB Storm I...

Will more than likely have the wifi on the iPhone off to make it equitable.

AT&T has been going completely ape-shiz to get my company to switch over... We are still having reception problems where the BB does not. One seems more like a work phone and the other is a toy with a long power leash.
    04-08-10 08:07 AM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD