im downloading a lot of apps that i need, and they are being saved in the sytem memory and im runnin low on mem, are their any way i can save it into my private memory slot, because i have 7gb still free.. let me know if anyone knows what to do, thanks
    05-07-09 12:53 AM
    Huh? Ithought apps were stored in the main memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-09 07:26 AM
    nope, it goes into 2 different places, the one that is filled up says its an OS or somthing. please help
    05-07-09 12:19 PM
    No.. either your apps fill up your iPod Touch's memory-

OR you leave them on your PC/Mac
    05-07-09 05:08 PM
    NOPE! there is a spot where it shows storage memory, and all the sources and stuff are added in there.
    05-07-09 08:35 PM
    I have an iPod Touch Gen 2 and all of my apps are stored in the main memory. In iTunes, the memory bar that shows how much memory is used has the different types of media designated by different colors (blue for music, green for apps, etc.) It even itemizes how much of each media type under it in text, like a legend, with colored boxes above, to identify in the bar graph.

Have you hacked (jailbroke?) the touch? I have heard that if it is hacked, it will utilize memory like a portable hard drive, like the older/classic iPods do.
    05-08-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD