I had a Bold but went to this crappy IPhone. Why oh why. It's so over rated!!! Can't wait to go back to my BLACKBERRY. oh how I miss thee.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-10 09:17 AM
    Seriously? A new thread for that?

Mods..............
    05-07-10 09:19 AM
    Personally, I had exactly the opposite experience. It would be very hard for me to go back to BB now. Just my 2 cents.
    05-07-10 09:37 AM
    To Each Their Own...
    Myself, I will not go back to Blackberry.
    05-07-10 10:36 AM
    yeah to each his own, and BBforeva!
    But, it would've been nice if the OP had some constructive criticism, in case the problems are all caused by a simple fix.
    05-07-10 11:42 AM
    I could take the OP more seriously, if she said the whys and hows.
    05-07-10 12:03 PM
    With 4 posts, who would taken them seriously? Clearly just a pointless troll thread
    05-07-10 02:05 PM
    Wait gumbyprincess are you hot? If your hot all is forgiven and we will teach you to love the iphone and over look your pointless post but sadly if not then your post is just an epic failure. Wow I am shallow LOL oh well just keeping the pointlessness alive!
    05-07-10 02:15 PM
    I hope this thread is not for the OP to pad their post count...

If it is; well, you know what will happen...
    05-07-10 02:17 PM
    I hope this thread is not for the OP to pad their post count...

If it is; well, you know what will happen...
    Soooooooooooo since this thread is kinda pointless and aching for a little entertainment is it ok if I just change the subject to more pressing matters like:

Today's fishing report......

Its gonna be a perfect day to hit the lake! Why does the last hour or so of the work day take so long when the boat is on the lake calling my name?

Gone Fishing........
    05-07-10 02:32 PM
    @harrison0550 Yeah it seems like it would be a great day to go fishing. Anything would be better then having to put up with some lame troll OP that is just full of fail and can not even articulate what the issues that they are having with the iPhone.

Now to the OP, I would ask you what you don't like I already know that would not produce anything that could be deemed useful so let me ask this instead. Why you you post this in the iPhone forum? Why not post if over in the BB forum since it sounds like you won't be using an iPhone for very long
    05-07-10 03:30 PM
    The OP hasn't made a post since the end of 2008 and that was it? Wow!
    05-07-10 04:13 PM
    I had a Bold but went to this crappy IPhone. Why oh why. It's so over rated!!! Can't wait to go back to my BLACKBERRY. oh how I miss thee.

Man I hate when people are on the iphone and are waiting for their bold to come back and pass the time by replying to forums on their non-existent blackberry
    05-07-10 06:07 PM
    Wait gumbyprincess are you hot? If your hot all is forgiven and we will teach you to love the iphone and over look your pointless post but sadly if not then your post is just an epic failure. Wow I am shallow LOL oh well just keeping the pointlessness alive!
    Oh I'm hot alright. You looking to hook up? Lol

05-07-10 06:10 PM
    Hey, it's the OP's opinion. Lay off people. :-)

05-07-10 08:47 PM
    The solution for curious Blackberry owners (just like me at one point) is to buy an iPod Touch first. If you like it enough to make the switch then wait for the next gen to come out before you buy the phone.
    05-07-10 09:30 PM
    Maybe she was just venting. People do that you know.

*Padding my post count*
    05-08-10 09:13 AM
    Ill trade ya a bold for an iphone...lol
    05-08-10 10:35 AM
    Personally, I had exactly the opposite experience. It would be very hard for me to go back to BB now. Just my 2 cents.
    I agree, after going to iphone it is really tough to consider going back to BB. The iphone is way faster.
    05-08-10 09:47 PM
    iPhone... Is faster..??
    They actually have about same processing power and the bold and iPhone has a bit more ram(3GS)
    the iPhone OS does however use a much smaller imprint on the phones memory and ram usage.
    Note however that the iPhone does not support fast email.
    Which is lame.

Plus.. Limited multitasking? I can see developers slapping it on the every on of the games on the iPhone and see a whole new forums spring from all the issues that users are having with it.
    Haha.
    Just a thought

also. Post count should NOT mean they are more or less credible..
    Just putting that out there.
    05-08-10 11:13 PM
    My "fast email" with Exchange and Gmail Exchange is instant, you need to check your facts.

Who cares if its limited multitasking. How many programs can you use running in the background at once? ZERO. You can only see one app at once this isnt a PC, so it really doesnt matter how it is in the background as long as it comes back and certain things like GPS location and music are persistent.
    05-08-10 11:40 PM
    When people say Iphone>BB or BB>Iphone, what are we basing that off of? I think each have pros and cons based on needs!
    05-09-10 01:09 PM
    My "fast email" with Exchange and Gmail Exchange is instant, you need to check your facts.

Who cares if its limited multitasking. How many programs can you use running in the background at once? ZERO. You can only see one app at once this isnt a PC, so it really doesnt matter how it is in the background as long as it comes back and certain things like GPS location and music are persistent.

Aight calm down Mann. Haha.
    Well you've actually got several reasons for multitasking. Such as having a weather app open. And having an email app with a location based movieticket buying app.
    Trust me. When you can't listen to pandora and email at the same time it's pretty annoying.

But seriously. Calm down... No one is saying the other sucks and I don't think I even said that.

Also. Do take note that we have a keyboard. And recently wifi b/g/n

I could go on about carriers and our lack of fanboys and more but I don't even know if you will be back so yeah.

PS. I am an apple fanboy. When apple delivers.
    Compair iPhone 2G, 3G and 3GS.
    Updated hardware..? Not so much.
    Not with that 600 mb processor. Lol.

DC out.

05-10-10 12:24 AM
    Aight calm down Mann. Haha.
    Well you've actually got several reasons for multitasking. Such as having a weather app open. And having an email app with a location based movieticket buying app.
    Trust me. When you can't listen to pandora and email at the same time it's pretty annoying.

But seriously. Calm down... No one is saying the other sucks and I don't think I even said that.

Also. Do take note that we have a keyboard. And recently wifi b/g/n

I could go on about carriers and our lack of fanboys and more but I don't even know if you will be back so yeah.

PS. I am an apple fanboy. When apple delivers.
    Compair iPhone 2G, 3G and 3GS.
    Updated hardware..? Not so much.
    Not with that 600 mb processor. Lol.

DC out.

Im perfectly calm

The facts are the apps are still in the background in iPhone 4.0. Why would you need the app persistently running in the background? Can you see the data when its hidden until you pull it back up? No. Its not a PC with windows open side by side where you need persistent running data for background apps. You can only see one app at one time.

The only apps that need persistent state in the background are music players (Pandora, etc), GPS directions/location, etc which OS 4.0 will in fact have and allow to keep going in the background. So that takes care of multitasking needs.

No one said backgrounding isnt needed, but there's a different between a persistent state backgrounded app that literally keeps running as if you were looking at, and Apple's method to pause the app essentially. Theres only certain things that need to keep running in the background, the rest are just wasting CPU cycles and battery life.

And the 4th iphone will be a HUGE upgrade. Front facing cam, 5mp back camera with 720p video recording, 1ghz processor the iPad has, probably 512mb RAM double what the 3GS has, more storage (prob up to 64gb now), thinner, more than likely higher resolution screen (probably double the pixels the current iphones have).

One can say RIM hasnt delivered either, the 9700 is just a 9000 in a smaller phone by a bit, with a 3.2mp camera, a trackpad, and about 40 more pixels on a smaller screen. Their newest flagship phone with a now old tech 3.2mp camera and not much else changed.

At least the 3GS has an excuse being nearly 1 year old now. But it sounds to me like Apple will be delivering big this summer.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 05-10-10 at 01:08 AM.
    05-10-10 01:01 AM
    Sounds to me like apple fan boys will be getting what they should have gotten with the 3GS.
    Take note that the keyword is "will" here.
    Also. Like Steve Jobs said in his keynote. (Regaurding the Second and Third Generation devices) "The iPod is a handheld game device." much like an iPhone without a camera and a phone radio.

I could go into more detail but my point is that Apple has been a beast at the Apps race but has falling quite behind in the hardware race.

And I would like to remind you.
    All the information you are pulling is from an unannounced iPhone. That someone found In a bar.
    While it was turned off...

720p..? Maybe... Like the sprint evo..?
    5.0 mp? Yeah but the new HTCs got some 8.
    1ghz processor.. Like the N1 and up?
    Front facing camera..? Like the evo and almost all highend Korean phones..?
    512 ram..? Where are yu getting this info?

Also please take note. If you are a smart smartphone user you usually will not have problems even if you multitask.
    And I was not only talking about Blackberrys as I am not a RIM fanboy.
    I am just having fun with an over protective and rude fanboy.

And I am using an iPod to post this so please stop going all iPhone can do this and that on me. Haha.
    I've got a bit of experience.

DC out once again~

05-10-10 01:24 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD