So I'm still waiting on the backup and sync to be done. the display alone and the few pics i took inside just were sick looking... I'll test this bad boy out after it syncs I get some well needed SLEEP !
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-24-10 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Profanity
    06-24-10 06:39 AM
    Cool story, bro.
    06-24-10 08:56 AM
    Got mine 2. Display is sharp! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Bout to do that now.
    06-24-10 10:43 AM
    Ya got mine yesterday during lunch, was waiting on my front porch for me . The display is mind blowing really, it's so unreal looking. I had a problem with data not working and it was because ATT didn't activate my IMEI so they did that on the phone when I called and got that sorted out and everything works great. Last night I pulled data off my Bold 9700 and wiped it in prep to sell, and cried a little bit while doing so.
    06-24-10 11:34 AM
    Display is amazing. The video recording in 720p is out of this world too.
    06-24-10 01:36 PM
    But can you make calls?
    06-24-10 01:38 PM
    Yeah, I'm actually on a now 34 minute phone call as I type.
    06-24-10 01:39 PM
    Although I don't like apple products I must admit the documentation I have read so far has this device as being an amazing piece of machinery. I hope you get as much and enjoyment out of it as I have out of my phone. The screen looks amazing to say the least. I dont like the fact that it does not multi task though. But then again who needs to do more than 1 thing at a time. I just wish the syncing was a little more flexible. I despise iTunes. But this is not a bash post.

I'd really like to know what kind of coverage you get while travelling around, see if you hit dead spots or drop outs switching from 3g to 2g. Especially interested in data transfer speeds as well.
    06-24-10 01:47 PM
    Got mine 2. Display is sharp! I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Bout to do that now.
    I'm just now really starting to play with mine... 4 hours sleep helped but i'm still like huh ? what day is it ? lol.... all the calls I've had have been crisp and amazing, a dropped call or two, but i think that was the party i was talking to's fault ... they we driving and she has sprint... ( i was giving her crap about waiting that evo haha) but no issues really with signal or calls..... and I certainly don't have a p*ss spot on my screen

Think that might me some gizmodo bs to try and get back at Apple lol
    06-24-10 03:01 PM
    Does this thing just shoot in 720P or does settings have to be changed? I don't see anything about changing resolution so I'm assuming it just shoots 720.
    06-24-10 03:51 PM
    \I went to the AT&T store and picked up my iPhone 4 at about 3:30pm. It was a good day. There were only about 3 customers in the place. The rep activated it for me and I got a new carrying case.

The phone is awesome. I checked the screen for the dreaded "yellow spots or stripes". Then I asked about the antenna problem with the dropped bars. The rep tried to replicate it and so did I. No problems yet
    The rep said that I had really done my homework, because a number of people that came in today were checking the same things. I didn't tell her that I'm a Crackberry Abuser

Every since I returned home I've been playing with the phone and setting up my email accounts and other phone settings.

Update:
    After reading more on how to duplicate the signal loss, I've also witnessed it. But to be honest, for my purposes, now that I'm aware of it, it's not a problem. I'm still very impressed and happy with my new iPhone.
    Last edited by jayman2; 06-25-10 at 09:32 AM.
    06-24-10 04:24 PM
    Sold my 3G S last Monday and will have the 4 in my hot little hands in the morning.
    06-24-10 04:49 PM
    How much did you get for it AG?

I can't get my white 32GB 3GS to sell for more than 380...
    06-24-10 04:59 PM
    Tell me, how magical is it? Im intrigued because after i showed my friend some disheartening things he decided to hold off until July to grab one (work the kinks out).
    06-24-10 05:03 PM
    I so want to get the new iphone . I'm actually looking for a need

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 05:14 PM
    Does this thing just shoot in 720P or does settings have to be changed? I don't see anything about changing resolution so I'm assuming it just shoots 720.
    As far I know it just shoots 720p HD... the biggest reason I opted for the 32 after I thought about it, they let me change in store.. so it wasn't a big deal... I don't know what to do with all this free space now ... lol
    06-24-10 06:21 PM
    How much did you get for it AG?

I can't get my white 32GB 3GS to sell for more than 380...
    Sold it for $350,00 Prada.
    06-24-10 09:47 PM
    Sold it for $350,00 Prada.
    Might drop my price to. Although I'm probably
    gonna try and unlock it tonight or tomorrow by
    d/grading, I'll still won't mind dropping the price
    a bit.
    06-24-10 09:55 PM
    Loving my i4 and I haven't even used it! Haha!

It's just a dream to hold.
    06-24-10 09:56 PM
    Are you guys also experiencing the signal loss? i ask im getting the phone later on next month just curious.
    06-24-10 10:03 PM
    Are you guys also experiencing the signal loss? i ask im getting the phone later on next month just curious.
    Yes, with my 3Gs and my boy's 3G,
    but haven't lost one bar with my i4.
    06-24-10 10:33 PM
    In all the areas I ever LOST service with my 3GS ... So far in one 120 mi drive ... I kept signal I'm those lost places sometimes signal with no bars but nonetheless a signal LOL YESSSSSS ! my i4 rocks
    06-25-10 02:24 AM
    i also got my iphone 4 ,lol
    06-25-10 02:47 AM
    Loving my i4 and I haven't even used it! Haha!

It's just a dream to hold.
    HAHAHA. I just had this mental image of you holding your phone, stroking and caressing it, and calling it 'The Precious'.

"They wants it, wants to steal it. Filthy Hobbitses!"
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 06-25-10 at 07:30 AM.
    06-25-10 05:20 AM
    do you have a bumper for it .. and does it work fine with the bumper
    signal does not degrade with the bumper

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LazyStarGazer
    HAHAHA. I just had this mental image of you holding your phone, stroking and caressing it, and calling it 'The Precious'.

"They wants it, wants to steal it. Filthy Hobbitses!"

ROFL hahaha, now thats hilarious
    Last edited by vx1; 06-25-10 at 06:43 AM.
    06-25-10 06:40 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD