Just passing to say to the iPhone users....I've been a blackberry user, but now I changed to iPhone and no regrets so far...more apps, better screen, better browser, faster, and sexayy
    11-10-09 06:51 AM
    Welcome. Same here, 1.5 months and no regrets.
    The app store is awesome!!!
    11-10-09 07:42 AM
    Beware. There is a hidden iPhone app that turns your iPhone into a BlackBerry...sort of like Transformers
    11-10-09 08:31 AM
    Just passing to say to the iPhone users....I've been a blackberry user, but now I changed to iPhone and no regrets so far...more apps, better screen, better browser, faster, and sexayy
    congrats! hope you enjoy it! I think im going back to a BB soon!
    11-10-09 09:47 AM
    I have kept my eyes on iPhone 3Gs for a long time.
    but my 8900 curve works well and I love him.
    11-11-09 09:23 PM
    congrats! hope you enjoy it! I think im going back to a BB soon!
    Could I ask you why?
    11-11-09 09:23 PM
    Congratulations! I got my black 16 GB iPhone 3GS two weeks ago and I love it! I know how you feel and I am so excited about having this phone and about all that it can do. I was surprised by how user-friendly it is and how I caught on to it right away. I do like Blackberrys and was on the fence for several months about whether I wanted the iPhone or the Blackberry Bold, but I decided that the iPhone was right for me because I wanted the apps, itunes, faster browser, etc. I don't feel it's better than any of the Blackberrys out there but it's what was right for me. Anyway, congrats again and enjoy!
    11-12-09 03:16 PM
    I just got a black 3GS for work and I like it, but it can't fully replace my personal Storm. I am too used to running IM software in the background and not having to carry a charging cable around with me.
    11-12-09 03:40 PM
    Hope you enjoy it. Jailbreak that sucker soon
    11-12-09 06:14 PM
    Congrats. Have fun with it and I hope the phone is all you hope for.

and yes, jail break that sucker and you can run apps in the background lol.
    11-13-09 04:47 AM
    The browser is awesome, one of the best things about the phone. I watched a friend on his storm struggle to try and get around our school website yesterday and realized just how bad the BB browser is in comparison to Safari. No more battery pulls either =]

Welcome to the dark side.
    11-13-09 06:48 AM
    The browser is awesome, one of the best things about the phone. I watched a friend on his storm struggle to try and get around our school website yesterday and realized just how bad the BB browser is in comparison to Safari. No more battery pulls either =]

Welcome to the dark side.
    well.........you can't really compare the browsers because the iPhone uses an actual browser compared to the BB mobile browser. But yes, you are correct in the way that the iPhones browser is 10x better.
    11-13-09 12:37 PM
    Switched from Storm 1 to 32 Gig 3GS three months ago. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!!!! Jailbreak that joint ASAP
    11-27-09 10:05 PM
    What Jailbreak do you guys use?

Also I've read AT&T can Brick your iPhone if you jailbreak it and it could ruin your iPhone? Can you just restore it through iTunes and Unjailbreak it there too?

Thanks
    11-28-09 08:40 AM
    I just got a black 3GS for work and I like it, but it can't fully replace my personal Storm. I am too used to running IM software in the background and not having to carry a charging cable around with me.
    So this means if you leave the messenger program on the iphone to do something else it will log you off your IM software?
    12-02-09 01:08 AM
    So this means if you leave the messenger program on the iphone to do something else it will log you off your IM software?
    When I hit the home button when Im in yahoo and go do something else it never logs me off. It sends me a notification that someone sent me a message and you can hit reply and it takes you right back into it.
    12-02-09 02:35 AM
    Now that you've been using it for a few weeks, do you still feel the same way about it?

Curious...

12-02-09 03:38 AM
    Shipanda-have you done that jailbreaking to your phone that I've read about? Is that why your messenger runs in the background?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 11:02 AM
    Shipanda-have you done that jailbreaking to your phone that I've read about? Is that why your messenger runs in the background?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It doesnt really run, but I still get my messages so its fine to me. I tried to jailbreak it and it messed up in the middle of it and had to restore it. Havent tried it again, dont want my phone to be a paper weight lol.
    12-03-09 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD