i think i want my blackberry back... try to convince me to stay for a lil while longer..
    09-24-09 08:05 PM
    if you need convincing i would just switch back. you prolly wont be happy regardless what we say.
    09-24-09 09:19 PM
    hey you never know.
    09-24-09 09:30 PM
    As someone who is seriuosly considering this purchase and switching from my 8330 curve....what is it that you don't like and what phone were you using?
    09-24-09 09:35 PM
    What iphone did u get ? i got 3GS and am in love ....
    09-24-09 09:38 PM
    Why are you not happy with it?
    09-24-09 09:41 PM
    Jailbreak your phone before you give up on the iPhone, I'm sure you'll stay with it after that.
    09-24-09 10:01 PM
    They get boring after a while, honestly. Idk..it's an awesome phone, but just needs something different from time to time. Deff jailbreak it and add some themes.
    09-25-09 03:15 AM
    They get boring after a while, honestly. Idk..it's an awesome phone, but just needs something different from time to time. Deff jailbreak it and add some themes.
    Im definatly bored with it i jail broke it when i first got it.. its like is there anything else..
    09-25-09 04:58 AM
    Get a Pearl like I have, and very soon, you'll want to go back to the iPhone. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 06:14 AM
    Im definatly bored with it i jail broke it when i first got it.. its like is there anything else..
    Your bored with an iphone and want to go back to a blackberry? First time i've ever heard that. Well, I guess it's possible if your used to a blackberry that constantly required searching forums for leaked firmwares. Reading tips/tricks to get the phone to actually work. Pulling the battery out to free up some memory, oh my what fun. haha

I had a storm which isn't worth the cost of the material it's made with. So it's extremely hard for me to relate with you.
    09-25-09 08:37 AM
    [QUOTE= I had a storm which isn't worth the cost of the material it's made with. So it's extremely hard for me to relate with you.[/QUOTE]

I second that statement.
    09-25-09 03:51 PM
    I dont understand, you dont like it because youre bored with it? Is it supposed to entertain you 24/7? Its a phone!

And if youre bored by an iphone, I hate to see you with a BB with 1/10th the apps and small screen.
    09-25-09 04:36 PM
    bummer that you don't like your phone. it isn't for everyone but care to give some reasons? almost sounds like you don't have one with your short answers
    09-25-09 06:09 PM
    I've always liked my iPhone but still had BlackBerry cravings from time to time - LOL

But in the end I always go back to the iPhone because it performs and does so much better/more.
    09-25-09 08:26 PM
    I used BB for about four years and four months ago I went and got an iPhone 3GS. I used it for three months and LOVED it. The phone overall is better quality than BB as is the OS and UI. And, lets not even talk about how much better the apps and Internet are.

The ONLY two reasons I'm back with BB is because the iPhone battery drained too fast (had to charge twice a day and I don't have a desk job) and the email isn't very good.

I'm going to try out the Storm 2 and if that's any decent I may stick with that. But, if the Storm 2 sucks I'm going right back to my iPhone 3GS. It's just waaay better in sooo many ways to BB right now, and I'm a huge BB fan.
    09-25-09 08:59 PM
    switched from Bold to 3GS today because I was bored with the Bold.
    - OS 'updates' haven't been exciting, and the process is a hassle and time consuming, especially as a Mac user.

Nothing bad to say about my BB, I miss it already , just time for change.
    Hopefully this external spare iphone battery will carry me thru the day.

But to answer your question, if you plan to return it to the place of purchase, they'll charge you a 10% restock fee..
    Is that a deterrent?
    09-25-09 10:13 PM
    I get pretty much the same battery life I got with my storm. Turning off wifi when not in use helped a ton as well as location services off.

and now email is on par with my old storm as gmail gets pushed instantly.
    09-25-09 11:59 PM
    Your bored with an iphone and want to go back to a blackberry? First time i've ever heard that. Well, I guess it's possible if your used to a blackberry that constantly required searching forums for leaked firmwares. Reading tips/tricks to get the phone to actually work. Pulling the battery out to free up some memory, oh my what fun. haha

I had a storm which isn't worth the cost of the material it's made with. So it's extremely hard for me to relate with you.
    Storm is a **** of a lot better than the iPhone IN MY OPINION!!! After using both, I decided on the Storm, and I couldn't be happier... sure there are a few quirks, but nothing the new 5.0 OS can't fix. I love this phone after making a few adjustments to it. The iPhone, to me, is just sorta... flashy. Nothing really there that really interests me... I had an iTouch for a while, and it got old, fast.
    to each their own. If you feel unhappy with your iPhone, go back to Blackberry. Simple as that... if it's your phone that you use EVERYDAY you don't want to just settle or be ok with it. You should get something that you honestly like.
    09-26-09 12:06 AM
    i think i want my blackberry back... try to convince me to stay for a lil while longer..
    If you are bored with the iPhone then good luck finding anything else that will keep your interest.
    09-26-09 02:44 AM
    We all think of other women while we're with them, it's okay
    09-26-09 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD