All I wanted to say was I used to love My BB Storm until I had a bite of the juiciest apple ever!

I got my first Iphone and I adore it! I will never go back to BB. I love my apple!

Anyone wanna suggest some useful/awesome apps I should download?

Thanks a bunch! Oh yea and feel free to befriend me, I love new friends!
    05-03-10 11:41 PM
    I use the 9700bb and the 3gs (in white). I use my apple more for amusement. Don't think I could go through a biz day with it but I still think it's really funky.

Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 12:22 AM
    And I have the 9700, 3Gs, Pre & Nexus One and would use the iPhone more for business. It's faster and larger screen for viewing pdfs and docs as well as having a great email experience -- Real HTML and no truncation of emails.

Apps:
    Osfoora - twitter client
    Notifo - push for Osfoora & is free
    Words with Friends - addictive game (at least to me)
    Facebook
    BeeJiveIM - if you IM
    Shazam - identifies songs, even if you know the name of it, it serves as a reminder to d/l later
    Evernote - sync notes between multiple platforms (iPhone, Computer, BB, Android & WebOS).
    05-04-10 08:15 AM
    ...welcome to the world of Apple.

If you use documents on the go, get DocsToGo
    05-04-10 08:37 AM
    download Pandora

i cant remember the last time i listened to the actual radio
    05-04-10 12:22 PM
    All I wanted to say was I used to love My BB Storm until I had a bite of the juiciest apple ever!

I got my first Iphone and I adore it! I will never go back to BB. I love my apple!

Welcome to the iPhone you are going to love it. As for apps some of my favs are Siri(Free personal assistant) Echofon(Free Twitter client) and ESPN Score Center(Free) For games I am really stuck on Angry Birds(.99)
    05-04-10 06:06 PM
    What I like about so many of the games is that they have a free version, and a paid version.

So, after playing the free version:
    If you like it, spend a buck or two and get the full version.
    If you don't like it, delete it.

One app I use a lot is photobucket. Makes it very easy to post pictures.
    05-04-10 10:13 PM
    I hated my iPhone . probably because it was the 1st gen . it was horrible .
    05-04-10 10:31 PM

Do you need a spanking? I'm sorry that was totally out of line but seriously how bad do feel you have been? Ok I'm done. But you know call me. Wow I must be really bored tonight LOL Anyway congrats on the iphone you will love it. As far as apps go. All of the apps mentioned above are great. Most of my apps are jailbroken apps so it just all depends on what you are in to. Good Luck.
    05-05-10 12:07 AM
    I personally am the opposite, i always come back to blackberry. This is to say that according to my needs, bberrys suit me better. I am what people call a corporate user and i can't type emails on the iphone or my N1 as on a blackberry. It is the experience and i trully think bberrys are meant for emails.

All these are great devices but i am positive that depending on what one uses the device for mainly, the need changes and thus the preference changes along that.

Enjoy your iphone because it is a great device!
    05-05-10 09:41 AM
    I love them both, To be honest I think it's 60 / 40 in favor to the iPhone

If the iPhone had BB messenger...... I think it would be 90 / 10

BB is excellent for e-mails and BBM.
    iPhone is excellent for everything else!
    05-05-10 10:15 AM
    I hated my Blackberry. Probably because it was.....wait, I had all of them....neverind, I just hated my Blackberries.

Couldn't resist.

I sipped on the Apple Juice a long time ago, like Apple PowerPC long time ago.
    05-05-10 11:18 AM
    So in other words you have nothing useful to add to this thread. Thanks you can leave now.
    05-05-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD