Greetings! I was a became a blackberry owner after upgrading from my iPhone 2g to the BBB 9700. I had it for less than one month and it just wasn't for me so I am now back to proudly owing another iPhone but this time the 3gs 16gb black The only problem is now is that Apple has not closed the jailbroken look and when my husband jailbroke my phone if it turns off or reboots you gotta plug it back into the computer to itunes and it goes in recover mode. What a bunch of crock! So, someone need to jailbreak these new phones or whatever.

N E Way, I'm uber exited to have the iPhone back yay!!
    01-26-10 11:23 PM
    HAHAHAHA you really think Steve Jobs would let you win and molest one of his babies by jail breaking it?
    01-26-10 11:26 PM
    HAHAHAHA you really think Steve Jobs would let you win and molest one of his babies by jail breaking it?

Of course not, but someone will eventually jailbreak it lol Now I just have to wait.. I hardly use the jailbreak anyways. It's just nice to have
    01-26-10 11:31 PM
    Lol! Funny, I did the exact opposite, from blackberry to iPhone and back to blackberry. I definitely kept my iPhone though!
    01-26-10 11:32 PM
    I too sold my iphone for the 9700 and have no sold my 9700 for an iphone. I use the web more then I text or talk so it killed me being so restricted and slow.
    01-27-10 07:58 AM
    Oh, I was briefly confused, thought you were trying to trade invovlving an iPhone. So you're a traitor....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 08:17 AM
    I had a blackberry 8320 and saw the 9700. I liked it alot and was planning on getting it. I tried out a iPhone 2g 16gb and really liked it, so I switched. The phone had problems, so I had to send it back to the seller. After I sent it back, I was really missing it. I didn't feel satisfied with the blackberry. I ended up buying a new 3g 16gb model and absoluley love it. This is the best phone I have ever had. I'm a big web surfer, and I love the apps. I love the virtual keyboard too. The big screen is nice also. It also corrects your spelling as you type which the blackberry didn't. You would have to run spell check.
    01-27-10 08:32 AM
    Do you mean trader or traitor? Anyhow, I know we take devices too seriously when we feel we owe some allegiance to another device LOL. With that said, welcome back.
    01-27-10 09:18 AM
    Do you mean trader or traitor? Anyhow, I know we take devices too seriously when we feel we owe some Pallegiance to another device LOL. With that said, welcome back.
    Haha I just noticed my mispelling of the word "traitor". lol And I too do lots of web searching. The blackberry again was nice but just not for me. This new iPhone I got is really neat, a big upgrade from my slow 2g phone lol

01-27-10 11:16 AM
    Haha I just noticed my mispelling of the word "traitor". lol And I too do lots of web searching. The blackberry again was nice but just not for me. This new iPhone I got is really neat, a big upgrade from my slow 2g phone lol

Yeah I know.... just messing with you. Blackberries are very nice, but right now they are behind the curve.
    01-27-10 11:24 AM
    oh hahah you mean traitor.

patience my friend.
    01-27-10 12:56 PM
    I like the keyboard on the iPhone pretty solid.
    Jailbroken as well

01-27-10 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD