Just bought an ipod touch and going to go return it causr I might as well be paying for an iphone 3g
    I currently have a bb storm but I also want a iphone 3g what an what do I need for my plan like is the streamin internet free like unlimited

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 11:36 AM
    iphone's 3g data plan is 30 dollars a month for unlimited web access on ATT...keep in mind that doesnt include your talk plan...
    12-29-08 02:20 PM
    Whatever you are paying for Verizon will be about the same for at&t.

I believe Verizon may have more fees and surcharges.

12-29-08 10:39 PM
    Also know that on the 3g's plan there is no text messaging like on the old iphone's plan...
    12-29-08 10:44 PM
    First questions, are you typing this on your Storm? and are you an ESL student? (I had to ask)

Ok now to your point...lets call the following choice 1, 2, and 3. 1. Are you planning on putting an unlocked iPhone on your Verizon account? 2. Do you have BB internet service or just the data plan? 3. Or.. are you planning on getting a whole separate ATT account for your iPhone?

You have several technical issues depending on what you want to do. If #3 is your choice, you are looking at an extra ~$100 a month for ATT's unlimited data/voice plan. If #2 is your choice and you have Verizon and BB service.. that $30/month you pay for unlimited BB does NOT cover unlimited data on your other phones.

If #1 is your choice... if you can get the unlocked iPhone to run on an unlimited verizon voice data.. its the same as #2, you will have to pay it separately from your BB service.
    12-29-08 10:55 PM
    You will not be able to get an iPhone (unlocked or otherwise) on Verizon
    12-29-08 11:06 PM
    my english might not be as good as yours cause mybe my first speakin language was spanish an not english, and yes i was typing on my storm the reason my grammer ainr wright cause i dont like the whole predictive text sytm. and im planing on doing a new account for att. this might be a dumb question but worth it for me cause im planin on buying a iphone 3g, whats the diffrence between 3g net.work fron taking 3g off cause i heard 3g drains your batt.???
    12-30-08 01:01 AM
    my english might not be as good as yours cause mybe my first speakin language was spanish an not english, and yes i was typing on my storm the reason my grammer ainr wright cause i dont like the whole predictive text sytm. and im planing on doing a new account for att. this might be a dumb question but worth it for me cause im planin on buying a iphone 3g, whats the diffrence between 3g net.work fron taking 3g off cause i heard 3g drains your batt.???
    Battery life improves dramatically... I was able to go into the next day (probably half if not the whole) on EDGE. I sms like a beast!
    12-30-08 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD