I picked up a Bold 9900 in white yesterday (of course, I rival Kevin in love of white phones lol) and was told I would be selling my iPhone. Well it's been a day, still getting used to the 9900 and getting it set up, and where is it?

On the coffee table with my iPhone sim in it while I use my iPhone to post this.

There have been several times where I go to do something and can't do it like I can on my iPhone. I miss my screen size something fierce. And some of my favorite apps simply aren't available.

And while the keyboard is a bleeping dream - it truly is something else - I can't stay on it like my iPhone. I just keep putting it down.

It will never replace my iPhone as primary driver for me. I already know that. But to have a cheap tawdry affair? To take someplace where I don't want to have to worry about dropping my iPhone? Sure, I can see myself using my mistress Bold lol.

It's a beautiful phone...but it's not my white slab of glass and metal gorgeousness that is my iPhone.

This is turning into an interesting experiment.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
    pilsbury and lssanjose like this.
    02-20-12 11:56 AM
    I picked up a Bold 9900 in white yesterday (of course, I rival Kevin in love of white phones lol) and was told I would be selling my iPhone. Well it's been a day, still getting used to the 9900 and getting it set up, and where is it?

On the coffee table with my iPhone sim in it while I use my iPhone to post this.

There have been several times where I go to do something and can't do it like I can on my iPhone. I miss my screen size something fierce. And some of my favorite apps simply aren't available.

And while the keyboard is a bleeping dream - it truly is something else - I can't stay on it like my iPhone. I just keep putting it down.

It will never replace my iPhone as primary driver for me. I already know that. But to have a cheap tawdry affair? To take someplace where I don't want to have to worry about dropping my iPhone? Sure, I can see myself using my mistress Bold lol.

It's a beautiful phone...but it's not my white slab of glass and metal gorgeousness that is my iPhone.

This is turning into an interesting experiment.

I have a question related to your data plan, it's off-topic so I apologize to the OP.

I would like to use a BlackBerry as a secondary device to my iPhone. I'm on AT&T and naturally the data plans differ between the two devices. Are you on AT&T? If so how do you manage the data plan requirement?

PM me if you'd like. Thanks.

We now return to your regular thread.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 05:28 PM
    Sent you a pm Xander.

02-20-12 06:13 PM
    Sent you a pm Xander.

Thank you. A big help.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 06:54 AM
    I adore my iPhone. Four months later and I'm still addicted. I'm always amazed with the crisp retina display. The phone itself is so fast and smooth without any hang-ups.

I don't jailbreak my iPhone. I love it the way it is and I love the traditional set up of the standard iPhone. I feel like jailbroken iPhones look like Androids (which I really don't care for).

Enjoy! It's an amazing device.
    03-01-12 09:17 AM
    I adore my iPhone. Four months later and I'm still addicted. I'm always amazed with the crisp retina display. The phone itself is so fast and smooth without any hang-ups.

I don't jailbreak my iPhone. I love it the way it is and I love the traditional set up of the standard iPhone. I feel like jailbroken iPhones look like Androids (which I really don't care for).

Enjoy! It's an amazing device.
    same here! The battery life is great,Retna display and the best is how smoothly the 4s runs. Very happy with it.
    03-01-12 12:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD