Wassup guys, just wanted to share a quick story that took place in the last 36 hours. Here we go. So for about a couple of weeks me and my boy been discussing a possible trade between us. I had a iPhone 3G unlocked/jailbroken os4.0, he had a blackberry 9700(blk). So yesterday I caved in(after sycking myself into thinking I missed bb and bbm) we traded, he was thrilled, me...not so much. So after a few hours I freaking hated this thing with a passion, I realized bb's are so boring and practical/limited. I decided to put the damn thing on craigslist. I didn't ask for a specific price range just wanted to explore my options. Now today, after no offers I get a email with a trade for a iPhone 16gb white 3Gs(pristine condition ..skip the over dramatic excitement and now I feel at one and peaceful. This just proves that I'm an iPhone person and way over the blackberry phase, my boy was pist(priceless) ..... Now one question I bought a few songs off iTunes straight to my phone because I got a new CPU and didn't wanna loose the 1500 songs I had but since now I'm starting over is there a way I can get those songs onto my CPU and new iPhone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-10 02:08 AM
    Sync with your iTunes account?
    08-20-10 10:46 AM
    Wassup guys, just wanted to share a quick story that took place in the last 36 hours. Here we go. So for about a couple of weeks me and my boy been discussing a possible trade between us. I had a iPhone 3G unlocked/jailbroken os4.0, he had a blackberry 9700(blk). So yesterday I caved in(after sycking myself into thinking I missed bb and bbm) we traded, he was thrilled, me...not so much. So after a few hours I freaking hated this thing with a passion, I realized bb's are so boring and practical/limited. I decided to put the damn thing on craigslist. I didn't ask for a specific price range just wanted to explore my options. Now today, after no offers I get a email with a trade for a iPhone 16gb white 3Gs(pristine condition ..skip the over dramatic excitement and now I feel at one and peaceful. This just proves that I'm an iPhone person and way over the blackberry phase, my boy was pist(priceless) ..... Now one question I bought a few songs off iTunes straight to my phone because I got a new CPU and didn't wanna loose the 1500 songs I had but since now I'm starting over is there a way I can get those songs onto my CPU and new iPhone?

this might be the long way... but ever since my 2200 songs got deleted from itunes one day... i back up everything on an external hard drive. if you want you can go buy one they're not exspensive put all your songs on there and then add them to itunes on your new cpu and sync it with your ipod. so no matter what new phone i get i always have all my songs ready to put on the new phone. hope this helps...
    08-20-10 01:36 PM
    Sync with your iTunes account?
    That's all you need to do.
    08-20-10 04:48 PM
    Though I like the 9700 the 9780 looks to be my nirvana.

go with what you like
    08-20-10 08:00 PM
    Though I like the 9700 the 9780 looks to be my nirvana.

go with what you like
    That was very helpful input. I guess you just don't have anything better to do.
    08-21-10 11:01 AM
    That was very helpful input. I guess you just don't have anything better to do.
    Married with children so your right :-)

Actually the OP mentioned the 9700 in the initial post then decided to switch to an iPhone. I'm in the same boat with a Tour and will wait for the 9780. If me no like I will go to an iP4 and then me and you can be friends except your an ******* so our friendship may not be possible.
    08-21-10 04:02 PM
    Sorry Retro,

I was just referring to the OPs statement that he hated the 9700. All he wanted to know was how to get his purchased iTune songs onto his new CPU.
    So after a few hours I freaking hated this thing with a passion, I realized bb's are so boring and practical/limited. I decided to put the damn thing on craigslist. I didn't ask for a specific price range just wanted to explore my options. Now today, after no offers I get a email with a trade for a iPhone 16gb white 3Gs(pristine condition ..skip the over dramatic excitement and now I feel at one and peaceful. This just proves that I'm an iPhone person and way over the blackberry phase, my boy was pist(priceless) ..... Now one question I bought a few songs off iTunes straight to my phone because I got a new CPU and didn't wanna loose the 1500 songs I had but since now I'm starting over is there a way I can get those songs onto my CPU and new iPhone?

And then you came in and just told him to "go with what he likes". I'm sure that helped him a lot. So I'm the a******. I'm sorry we can't be friends
    08-21-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD