Unfortunately,my computer crashed yesterday,so iTunes should reinstall and havent backup before.The music files are still in my iPod Nano 6th,and how can i transfer them to computer,any idea to help me?
    Thanks in advance.
    03-25-11 11:51 AM
    A program I saw at Best Buy called Tune Plus 3.0 should do the trick. I think its $20 if I remember right.
    03-26-11 01:41 PM
    I had the same issue and used a program by Cucusoft, it will transfer all the data from your iPod, iPhone, iPad to its own program then reinstall all of the data back to your iTunes account. I can't remember the price, but if you have tons of songs it's well worth the price. There are several other programs that will do the same thing.
    03-26-11 01:58 PM
    03-26-11 06:07 PM
    iDump will do it and it's free.
    05-02-11 09:14 AM
    I don't understand why if the computer is fixed or a new computer the OP (or
    anyone else for that matter with the same problem) can't just simply sync the
    iPod with iTunes again. Wouldn't it just sync your music onto the computer?
    05-02-11 12:35 PM
    I don't understand why if the computer is fixed or a new computer the OP (or
    anyone else for that matter with the same problem) can't just simply sync the
    iPod with iTunes again. Wouldn't it just sync your music onto the computer?
    No, I don't believe so. Your ipod syncs from your itunes, and if your itunes is cleaned out, so will your ipod if you sync 'em again. If the OP wants to put his ipod library back INTO itunes, the quickest way I know is a great program called media widget. $30 I think. I've used, it works great, simple to use.
    05-03-11 04:09 PM
    No, I don't believe so. Your ipod syncs from your itunes, and if your itunes is cleaned out, so will your ipod if you sync 'em again. If the OP wants to put his ipod library back INTO itunes, the quickest way I know is a great program called media widget. $30 I think. I've used, it works great, simple to use.
    If you're on Windows you can just connect your iPod to your computer, and
    make sure that hidden folders are visible. And in mass storage mode you find
    the folder with all the music. Just drag and drop. I remember distinctly doing
    this a couple of years ago when I got a new laptop.
    05-03-11 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD