Hello!
    Recently I have trouble with my new iMac and iPhone. I can successfully sync the music files from my iPhone to Mac. The question is that my contacts that are still on the iPhone - How do I get these into my Address Book on the iMac? Do you have any ideas??
    Help pls!!
    12-13-11 07:18 PM
    Do you have an iPhone running os5? If so just set up iCloud on your phone and your Mac.

iTunes will also sync your contacts back to the address book on your Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-13-11 07:25 PM
    All you will need to do is the following:

1. Synchronize the contacts of the address book on the Iphone.
    2. After that you can look for merge option and click on it, or wait until you are prompted and then click on it.

Note that for you to synchronize the contacts on the Iphones address book you will need to have installed iTunes, and therefore if you have not you will need to get it and install.
    12-27-11 04:19 AM
    It is just simple first sync your contact in itunes and again sync with imac.
    05-22-12 05:06 AM
    Hi,
    There is an even simpler way if you do not have IOS5 simply connect iPhone to your iMac, open iTunes, and under the info tab, the very top option is to Sync Address Book. Select this and alter the setup as per your requirements and hey presto, you have fully synced contacts..
    07-10-12 01:10 AM
    Do you use Gmail?

I don't use an iPhone but everything syncs through to Gmail for me. I was able to set up my iMac's address book and calendar to automatically sync and my BB is the same.
    07-10-12 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD