Hello there, folks.

It's been a while since I posted, but I have a question to pose to the learned populous of the forums.

I'm getting a bit bored with my iPhone 3G S, and I'm contemplating selling it. (Most likely will go back to Blackberry.)

Anyhow, it's running iPhone OS 3.1.2 (jailbroken...haven't upgraded to 3.1.3 due to wanting to keep my jailbreak), and it's unlocked. I have verified that it is unlocked because I popped in a friend's T-mobile sim card and it worked like a charm.

It's in outstanding condition if I do say so myself. There are a few scuff marks on the metal rim, which I most likely will remove using Brasso, or some other metal polish. I'm not sure how those got there, considering I always use a case. Ah, well.

But, other than that, it's in pristine condition. As I mentioned, it's always in a case, and it always has a screen protector.

My question is, how much do you think I can get for it?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kaioken92; 03-25-10 at 07:28 AM.
    03-25-10 07:17 AM
    Well... you will also need to put whether it is a 16gb or a 32gb.

eBay and craigslist will also yield different results.
    03-25-10 07:38 AM
    Thanks, Duvi. Sorry about that. It's 32gb.
    03-25-10 07:53 AM
    looks like on ebay 32 gb's unlocked are going for a little over $600 but you may be able to get more if you put up a good listing. But hey if you dont want to deal with all that I will trade you a BB 8900 unlocked free and clear ehehehe. Good Luck. Oh and make sure you put real BIG on your listing you will only ship to the US unless you charge a enough to cover over seas shipping. A lot of the bidders for unlocked iphones are over seas.

I will even throw in the car charger a 16GB card and the original box. LOL

Also if you include a screenshot like this one you will avoid a ton of pm's asking if its a tethered jailbreak or what build week the phone is. Good luck oh and the BB offer still stands, just take it ebay is such a hassle. LOL
    Last edited by harrison0550; 03-25-10 at 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling
    03-25-10 08:57 AM
    You'll get more than enough, like the other person above said 600+. Alot of people want jailbroken/unlocked iphones now because many were stupid enough to upgrade to the 3.13 firmware.

Good luck on selling!
    03-25-10 09:11 AM
    Like the user stated above, you can get lots, depending on the 4 & 5 number of your serial. I believe under "39 or 40", you're golden. I was fortunate enough to buy mine on opening day, so I got lucky.

Also the Modem firmware. 5.11.xx = still unlockable; 5.12.xx isn't
    03-25-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD