My 3G. I have a little crack on the back of it. its like 1 MM long. but its in perfect condition other than that. I wanted to sell it sp id have enough for the 3GS. If you know anything that i can do to get rid of that it would be appreciated. thanks.
    06-09-09 12:31 PM
    I bet it's worth more than you think... As far as an exact amount... Cruise ebay and you'll find plenty in the same condition as yours probably going for around $300 to $350ish if not more...
    06-09-09 01:26 PM
    I bet it's worth more than you think... As far as an exact amount... Cruise ebay and you'll find plenty in the same condition as yours probably going for around $300 to $350ish if not more...
    hahah youre right! i cant believe what people will pay haha.
    06-09-09 06:59 PM
    hahah youre right! i cant believe what people will pay haha.
    I just saw one in very good condition that was jailbroken go for almost $900... Are you kidding me? Buy the thing at Best Buy for $599 and JB yourself in 30 secs with QuickPwn...
    06-09-09 08:07 PM
    I just saw one in very good condition that was jailbroken go for almost $900... Are you kidding me? Buy the thing at Best Buy for $599 and JB yourself in 30 secs with QuickPwn...
    hahah yeah seriously! Lets hope that theyre not smart enough to come here and read these posts (they couldn't be if they're gonna pay that much hahha)
    06-09-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD