I know this is a newbie type question but If I was to go jailbreak a bb bold and iphone on tmobile how could I switch between the two without any hassle at any given time.
    02-10-10 02:48 AM
    I have a iPhone 3g 16GB for personal use and a BB 8830WE for work. I'm actually getting a 8530 pretty soon.
    02-10-10 04:15 AM
    I have a Blackberry 9700 i used for work for a while just to see how it worked, a month to be exact but now im back on my iPhone 32 GIG for work and 16 GIG for personal use.
    02-10-10 09:25 AM
    I only have a blackberry & iPod touch.
    Blackberry is for phone, text, email & stuff.
    iPod Touch is just for apps and you know...games. LOL
    02-10-10 09:58 AM
    i carry Curve 8900 and a iPhone 3G, both has its own usages.

i prefer to surf on the iPhone, but chat n email on the BB
    02-10-10 10:26 AM
    I have an iPhone 3gs and Blackberry Curve 8310 (red) which i am looking to sell
    02-10-10 06:32 PM
    I know this is a newbie type question but If I was to go jailbreak a bb bold and iphone on tmobile how could I switch between the two without any hassle at any given time.
    theres a guide on top of the apple iphone forum.
    02-11-10 01:52 PM
    I use my nano all the time. I have an old one but will buy a new one soon. I love how small it is. If I was going to buy the touch I think I would rather just have the phone too. It's about the same size.
    02-12-10 06:11 PM
    I carry both, I hate it, I just want one device, but I can not pick between the two. I was thinking of just getting a 3GS 32GB and call it a day, and get rid of my 3G, and my blackberry tour. I like the iphone's user interface much much more than RIM's. I am still trying to decide, it has been a few weeks with both in each pocket.
    02-13-10 12:04 AM
    I carry both, I hate it, I just want one device, but I can not pick between the two. I was thinking of just getting a 3GS 32GB and call it a day, and get rid of my 3G, and my blackberry tour. I like the iphone's user interface much much more than RIM's. I am still trying to decide, it has been a few weeks with both in each pocket.
    had the same problem so I decided on a 16gig work iPhone and a 32 gig personal one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 01:00 AM
    had the same problem so I decided on a 16gig work iPhone and a 32 gig personal one.

Your employer provided you with an iPhone? I thought pretty much all employers use Blackberrys. Mine does. They were giving out BB 8830's, and now they are going to give out 8530's.
    02-13-10 05:19 AM
    Your employer provided you with an iPhone? I thought pretty much all employers use Blackberrys. Mine does. They were giving out BB 8830's, and now they are going to give out 8530's.
    Heck no my employer provides only blackberries but we can put droids and iPhones on our system we have to pay for them though.
    02-13-10 06:09 AM
    i do carry a blackberry and an iphone
    02-14-10 10:40 PM
    i use both iphone and bb when im back in australia. but only use bb back in hometown to stay in touch with frens.
    one for prepaid and bb for postpaid. iphone is very useful in class, haha but bb is awesome too.
    02-19-10 12:05 AM
    I just got an I phone early this month. I've had two cell phones a lot over the years. So now I have a BlackBerry and an I phone. They both have their strong points, but, I talk way too many minutes to have just an I phone. I carry an extra battery for the BB with me.
    02-19-10 10:42 AM
    I have both the Bold 9000 and the new 3GS. I like the Iphone better. Just simply the fact that everything is much faster from loading apps to playing internet radio. With the Bold I was able to open multiple apps all at once, for example, listening to Iheart Radio while sending Yahoo IM. With the Iphone I couldn't do both. I missed that capability the most. Also, can't used mp3 as ringtone without doing the itune conversion. No camera light, can't lock my phone with a touch of a button. Overall, I think I like the Iphone just because I just had it a few weeks. There's more potential for hacking vs. the Blackberry.
    02-19-10 02:37 PM
    I use my iphone for personal use and my BB Tour for work. I can't really let go of my BB, I have unlimited everything for $45. It's with Telus and where I am, the iphone is not available for Telus yet.
    02-19-10 03:43 PM
    I carry both. Can't let go of my curve 8900 or 3gs. I love the keyboard and the messaging over the
    iphone. I basically use the iphone for the mods internet and apps. The curve has a flash and lightr indicator which is a better advantage. Also the battery lasts a lot longer on my curve.

02-21-10 05:15 AM
    BB for work. iPhone for play. Not until I got the iPhone did I realize that the BB is still really a great messaging device and not much more.

02-21-10 07:51 PM
    I carry both the iPhone (Personal) and the BB Storm (Business).
    02-21-10 09:31 PM
    I use to, I don't anymore. It's all iPhone now...
    02-22-10 06:35 AM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 that i take with me everywhere. It has got to be the easiest messenging device on the planet, and it is so fast using the keyboard that is not virtual. However I also have an ipod touch. These devices really are so different that it isn't bad having both. Blackberry also has such a great battery life where my ipod touch runs through a battery in a matter of hours. But using both devices makes the blackberry battery life even better. Ipod Touch has got to be by far the best media player on the market. The internet is also so pleasant to look at on an ipod touch. But being real typically when i'm not at home the blackberry is more efficient. If i would need to get online while away from home its basically just to look up something quick and doesn't have to be pretty. Blackberry also is much smaller. What i'm getting at is there really is room for both a blackberry for traveling and an ipod touch for when you have time to enjoy yourself with a little mobile toy luxury. Every gadget person like myself should have both.
    02-22-10 11:33 AM
    I find that the iPhone keyboard is easier to type on than the Blackberry's small keys. Although that is probably because I'm much more used to the iPhone OS virtual keys since I had an iPod touch for a year before getting my iPhone.
    02-22-10 04:44 PM
    I carry both when I travel and swap the sim depending on what I need to do. Being in an airport trying to find an open plug to charge up for later a few 20 calls to wifey kinda sucks. Thus, the BB for battery life & road warrior action. Then, when chilling for the evening, sim to iPhone for web browsing, apps (e.g. DC metro maps), and media action. For me, this is a good combination as both devices are playing to their respective strengths. Last, at home and travel in a car, iPhone rules and BB is on hot standby.
    02-24-10 10:11 PM
    I carry both when I travel and swap the sim depending on what I need to do. Being in an airport trying to find an open plug to charge up for later a few 20 calls to wifey kinda sucks. Thus, the BB for battery life & road warrior action. Then, when chilling for the evening, sim to iPhone for web browsing, apps (e.g. DC metro maps), and media action. For me, this is a good combination as both devices are playing to their respective strengths. Last, at home and travel in a car, iPhone rules and BB is on hot standby.
    So it sounds like the only use for your BB is the battery life on the road. Why not get a clip on battery for the iphone and call it a day? Theyre all over ebay and such. I got one on ebay, 1800mah which can charge the battery 1.5 times, for about $10. There are more expensive ones out there up to crazy amounts like 5400man or about 5 iphone full charges.
    02-25-10 12:31 AM
209 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD