Has your personal information been stolen? Or your phone hacked? Everyones making a big deal about it, and I want to see how many ppl its really effected

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 08:37 AM
    In reality probably very very few ever. It would be all over the media if there was ever a true security break of iphones. Everything so far has been speculative and hypothetical which has not come true.
    05-29-11 09:56 PM
    i think it's really hard to tell, or pinpoint to the iphone or any other device.
    Let say, YOU are a victim of identity theft.. you own an iphone and at the same time you also own a Playstation 3 and you're registered to the network ( SONY is dealing with its own security breach as well, where a hacker/s were able to get Credit Card info of the subscribers.)
    Now, how can you trace, as the victim that the leak of info was indeed from your iPhone?
    OR it could have been your personal laptop for all we know.
    05-30-11 02:01 PM
    Lol funny thing is I do own a ps3

05-30-11 02:28 PM
    Lol funny thing is I do own a ps3

same here.. and in addition to owning an iPhone, i also shop at those chain of stores where there was a hacking of customers' SSN and credit card info..

so in short, we're screwed..Big time
    05-31-11 07:25 PM
    Lol yea man, hopefully we get our compensation soon on psn

05-31-11 10:17 PM
    I've never been mugged, so I don't really need to worry about it happening... or do I?
    06-01-11 12:45 AM
    I've never been mugged, so I don't really need to worry about it happening... or do I?
    I'm not talking about someone mugging you lol I'm talking about ppl hacking into your phone from apps/unsecure wifi

06-01-11 10:02 AM
    It's called an "analogy". Looking for emerging threats based on prior events will not protect you.

Apple's malware detection update circumvented in 8 hours | MacFixIt - CNET Reviews
    06-01-11 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD