I go back and forth with this all the time. Sometimes I
    Ike to keep folders on my iPhone and iPad, but then there are other times that I don't. Same with apps. Sometimes I will keep all the apps that I have bought on my devices but then there are other times that I only display the ones that I use, which aren't that many. How do the rest of you manage your apps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Ben1232 likes this.
    08-14-12 06:28 AM
    I have about 20 apps of which 4 I have created a folder for. These are all telephone / sms apps (0845 0800 sms & call blocker)

I keep meaning to set my apps / screen to that of the Playbook so they look even more similar.

08-14-12 07:56 AM
    I put my games, weather related apps, and banking apps all in their respective folders on both my 4S and iPad. I've got about 40 add on apps on each device. The folders really come into play depending on my current theme.
    08-14-12 07:59 AM
    Whoops

just realised this is an Apple thread. OP say the word and I'll delete my posts.
    08-14-12 08:02 AM
    iPhone 4S
    Folders
    Finance 12 apps
    Cigars 11 apps/website icons
    Sports 7 apps/ websites icons
    Travel 11 apps
    Entertainment 10 apps
    Not in Folders - 52 Apps / website icons

iPad 2
    Folders
    Weather - 3 apps
    Entertainment - 10 apps
    Sports - 8 apps/website icons
    Cigars - 12 apps/website icons
    Investments - 20 apps/website icons
    Not in folders - 50 apps /website icons

Yes way too many apps but those I don't use I keep on the last screen.

Good Luck
    08-14-12 08:01 PM
    Whoops

just realised this is an Apple thread. OP say the word and I'll delete my posts.
    I think that your post is relevant too. Thanks for sharing.

Ben1232 likes this.
    08-15-12 09:55 AM
    I put my games, weather related apps, and banking apps all in their respective folders on both my 4S and iPad. I've got about 40 add on apps on each device. The folders really come into play depending on my current theme.
    Do you purge any of your apps based on the frequency of use? I do. If I haven't used an app in a couple of months I will just delete them from my device. But I know others who keep them on no matter what.

08-15-12 09:57 AM
    At this moment I have only 4 folders on my iphone for " handy " apps ( perpagehtml, springtomize ), folder for banking stuff, social folder, games folder and a crapple folder ( apps I never use and can't delete like voicememo thingy..
    08-16-12 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD