I have a upgrade question, rather post it here then to make a new thread.... I am currently with Orange Romania, checked their website about when they will be offering the iPhone 4 (they are the iPhone carrier here) and I found nothing mentioned, just the same old G3s stuff. Does anyone know when the 4 will be dropped here in Europe? I did call them but talking to a sales rep is like talking to a brickwall, they do not know anything about anything....Thx

Here's a brief article on UK launches. I'm not sure about Europe.

T-Mobile confirms plans to offer the iPhone 4 - Yahoo! News UK

But I read somewhere that 88 countries will get it by Sept. I would think major European carriers will not be far behind June 24th launch.
    06-09-10 11:19 AM
    Here's a brief article on UK launches. I'm not sure about Europe.

T-Mobile confirms plans to offer the iPhone 4 - Yahoo! News UK

But I read somewhere that 88 countries will get it by Sept. I would think major European carriers will not be far behind June 24th launch.
    Thank you, at least I know they ARE getting them and though my past experiences with the G3s, I am figuring sometime around October
    Oh Well, least by then, there maybe a stable jailbreak for iOS4
    06-09-10 11:56 AM
    I'd think that if you went from a feature phone to a smartphone, the new data plans would apply. Now going from smartphone to smartphone you'd be able to keep unlimited. Feature and smart phones are different feature families to AT&T
    06-09-10 12:35 PM
    Just wanted to confirm that yes, if you went from a feature phone with unlimited data to a smartphone, the new plans will apply and you will not be able to purchase unlimited data.
    06-10-10 10:34 AM
    Just wanted to confirm that yes, if you went from a feature phone with unlimited data to a smartphone, the new plans will apply and you will not be able to purchase unlimited data.
    Good enough. I never go over 1GB a month. My wife is the problem LOL. But either way we are sticking to our unlimited plans.
    06-10-10 10:36 AM
    Another pre-order question, I won't be near a computer to do it, so can I do it another day, before the actual date it arrives??
    06-10-10 01:52 PM
    I believe so, you can pre-order up to the 23 I'm sure should stock be available. I doubt it though.
    06-10-10 02:47 PM
    Thanks. I'll just come back to work later that day or jack someone's laptop and order it. lol
    06-10-10 02:49 PM
    So If I order online on the 15th from Apple, I can't just get it shipped to my house on the 24th? I have to go wait in line and pick it up?
    06-10-10 05:29 PM
    Bueller...?
    06-11-10 10:43 AM
    I have no idea.

My friend is going to pre-order it for me. yay!
    06-11-10 10:50 AM
    So If I order online on the 15th from Apple, I can't just get it shipped to my house on the 24th? I have to go wait in line and pick it up?
    I've heard they will ship to you so that you may receive on the 24th.
    06-11-10 10:57 AM
    i just spoke with a cs and she told me that if i order it on the 15th then I WILL receive it on the 24th...well they better bc that's what im going to do
    06-11-10 07:47 PM
    If you order it online, it will get to your house on the 24th, guaranteed. Of course, unless there are some weather condition preventing progress in your area. Also, don't get worried when you get your tracking number and you're tracking it on the 22nd and it says it's in China or on the other side of the country. Don't worry. Same thing was going on with the 3GS. For a week, my tracking info on fedex.com didn't update but it got to my house bright and early on release day. So just don't panic.

Last year, it was widely thought that most iPhones were at the local delivery locations a couple days before the actual arrival date and fedex was told not to deliver them until the correct day so tracking info may not be accurate so people won't be calling fedex all day and complaining because they want to pick up their item. Again, don't panic. It will all work out .
    06-12-10 03:48 PM
    Ok, if you preorder and have it delivered to your home or pick up in store, when do they charge your card?? The 24th?
    06-14-10 02:53 PM
    Ok, if you preorder and have it delivered to your home or pick up in store, when do they charge your card?? The 24th?
    Don't remember. But it's not that long after you've ordered the device. But either way, no one should order the device if they need to worry about when they will be charged for it
    06-14-10 03:18 PM
    Don't remember. But it's not that long after you've ordered the device. But either way, no one should order the device if they need to worry about when they will be charged for it
    lol - You're such a smarty pants.

Other boards are so much nicer.
    06-14-10 03:22 PM
    lol - You're such a smarty pants.

Other boards are so much nicer.
    I'm nice too
    06-14-10 03:40 PM
    From what I understand from the iPad release, they hit the CCs a couple of days before launch. So I'd imagine they will start processing CCs for the orders on Monday so they can ship them out Wednesday.
    06-14-10 04:31 PM
    No word on exactly what time when can pre-order on apple.com. Definitely tomorrow, but would be helpful to know exactly what time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 04:38 PM
    No word on exactly what time when can pre-order on apple.com. Definitely tomorrow, but would be helpful to know exactly what time.

Yeah I'm not sure if they will make it around noon time to give the West Coast a good start on ordering them or not. Who knows. I'll check tomorrow AM around 7 when I wake up.
    06-14-10 05:05 PM
    I am not going to stay up all night for it. I am usually up around 5:00am and will check then. I just want to get the pre-order done and over with

Yeah I'm not sure if they will make it around noon time to give the West Coast a good start on ordering them or not. Who knows. I'll check tomorrow AM around 7 when I wake up.
    06-14-10 05:17 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD