Hello All!

So I've been trying to switch all of my contact information from my iPhone 3G S to a new BlackBerry Bold 2 9700 that I just bought.

I want to be able to export all my iPhones contacts to a CSV, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do it correctly...

So far, I've been able to extract the contact names, but not any of the detailed information like phone numbers or my contact's email.

Has anyone found a program or a method to do this?

Thank you in advance for your help!
    11-02-09 02:11 AM
    Can't you sync your contacts to the yahoo address book, outlook or something similar? Then use the BlackBerry desk top software to sync them to your BlackBerry? I would like to know the easiest way to do this as I have a 3GS and plan on switching to the 9700.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 06:05 AM
    I did this when I went from Blackberry to the iPhone... I use Gmail so it was easy.

Back up all your contacts to Gmail and then sync them back to the new phone.
    11-02-09 05:52 PM
    do you have a mac?
    i put them all in my address book from my iphone, then onto my BB
    11-02-09 08:57 PM
    I've used Google sync to go between my Tour and ipod touch. Works perfectly!

11-03-09 04:18 AM
    I set-up google sync this morning. It works like a champ. I have noticed some additional battery drain since I set it up. Hopefully due to the fact that I spent all morning trying to figure out how to set it up.

11-03-09 10:24 AM
    So google Sync seems to work well with the transfer:

FROM the iPhone TO a BlackBerry then?
    11-05-09 02:32 AM
    You should be able to sync your google contacts with your BlackBerry (iPhone to google, then google to BlackBerry). Easy as that!

So google Sync seems to work well with the transfer:

FROM the iPhone TO a BlackBerry then?
    11-05-09 04:43 AM
    It syncs 2 ways. If I change on my iPod, it changes, adds, deletes, etc on the BlackBerry and vice versa.

11-05-09 06:25 PM
    Got a question for ya'll then....

If I had an iPhone, didn't sync my contacts with any server (ie: Google, Yahoo or Outlook) but backed up the phone, how in the world do I export my contacts from the backup file to my BB 9000? I have looked everywhere and can't find *jack*. Any help is appreciated.... (especially since my wife is busting me up over figuring this out for her!)

Thanks all...
    11-27-09 10:21 PM
    P.S.

I phone broke completely. No way to load it through iTunes at all. And personally, I think maybe a BB is in my near future as well.....
    11-27-09 10:23 PM
    How exactly do you get this Google sync?
    11-28-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD