Hi all,My wife owns an Iphone and wants to install some themes on it.Is there some special software she need's to download to install these? The phone is on At@t 's service and is not jailbroken,Any tips....advice...or links I should look into? sorry for all the questions but im a BB user and I have no clue about Iphones Thank in advance
    01-21-10 06:42 PM
    You have to be jailbroken to use themes.
    01-21-10 07:25 PM
    The only way I know of is to Jailbreak your phone, install Cydia, and Winterboard.
    There is no reason to be worried about jailbreaking your phone. The application you need to jailbreak (Blackrain) is very simple to understand and use.
    You will be very glad you did jailbreak your phone.
    01-21-10 07:25 PM
    Thanks guys
    01-21-10 07:33 PM
    Hi all,My wife owns an Iphone and wants to install some themes on it.Is there some special software she need's to download to install these? The phone is on At@t 's service and is not jailbroken,Any tips....advice...or links I should look into? sorry for all the questions but im a BB user and I have no clue about Iphones Thank in advance
    unfortunately cant change themes.
    01-22-10 09:06 PM
    If you want to install different themes on your iPhone you have to jailbreak it. There are tutorials on iclarified.com and there are different ones depending on your model (3G or 3GS) and firmware version (3.0 or 3.1.2 etc).

Once jailbroken you will have a new app on your iPhone screen called 'Cydia'. From this you will need to install 'Winterboard'.

Any themes that you install via Cydia can will then appear in the Winterboard application and can be applied and removed from there.

Hope this helps.
    01-24-10 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD