How do i delete all my email at once from my IPAD? I only see a way to delete one at a time.

Thanks
    01-22-11 10:15 AM
    Click Edit, highlight them all, then click delete.
    01-22-11 01:28 PM
    Click Edit, highlight them all, then click delete.
    As he said, but I can also give you another trick for deleting emails in another way , (again this isn't about multi-email deletion)

If you'd swipe your finger on the email in the email-box view, a small button will pop up saying "delete".
    01-22-11 01:55 PM
    How the heck do I highlight?

I do see where i can hit each liitle button and say delete those messages but then it only deletes a page at a time and not ALL
    01-22-11 06:29 PM
    Click "Edit" and then tap the circle that shows up by each email you want to delete. . Then click "Delete" at the bottom of the screen.
    01-23-11 03:22 PM
    Click "Edit" and then tap the circle that shows up by each email you want to delete. . Then click "Delete" at the bottom of the screen.

This only does a page at once. There must be something that deletes all??????
    01-24-11 02:35 PM
    You should be able to scroll while selecting the messages to delete. Yes, it's true, iOS is not perfect in all of its functionality, but I do not think it is different than on any other mobile device.
    01-24-11 05:26 PM
    You should be able to scroll while selecting the messages to delete. Yes, it's true, iOS is not perfect in all of its functionality, but I do not think it is different than on any other mobile device.
    As far as i can tell my ipad doesn't scroll through all the You have to refresh once you get to the bottom.
    01-24-11 05:29 PM
    As far as i can tell my ipad doesn't scroll through all the You have to refresh once you get to the bottom.
    Are you running 4.2 iOS?

It seems like the iPad community tells the same how to delete the emails, here some extra tips

Getting rid of emails - Apple iPad Forum
    01-24-11 08:22 PM
    Are you running 4.2 iOS?

It seems like the iPad community tells the same how to delete the emails, here some extra tips

Getting rid of emails - Apple iPad Forum

Thanks for the link.
    It seems only the TRASH can delete all at once
    01-26-11 07:14 AM
    Follow these instructions below:
    1. Open your inbox on the iPad.
    2. Open the message you want to delete.
    3. Swipe on the message title and tap on Delete or just open the message and tap on the small basket figure.
    4. If you want to delete multiple email messages, then tap” Edit “, select the messages you want to delete and then tap on Delete.

Regards,
    02-14-11 02:53 AM
    I think what the OP (and me, too) are looking for is a way to perhaps highlight the first and last in the list and then delete without having to even touch all those in the middle. Or some sort of delete all that will delete without having to go through each one. For example, I have an email account that does nothing but get my Facebook notifications. I would love to just get rid of all at once.
    02-14-11 09:54 AM
    YES Rosebudster!

i have like 11000 emails and I would die of old age checking each one and deleting and then refreshing the whole page for 10 more to pop up and then etc. , etc all over again each page
    02-22-11 04:42 PM
    YES Rosebudster!

i have like 11000 emails and I would die of old age checking each one and deleting and then refreshing the whole page for 10 more to pop up and then etc. , etc all over again each page
    In that case, use your PC based email client to clean up your inbox, which will update properly on your iPhone if the account in question is setup right and supports this.
    02-22-11 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD