My son, much to my chagrin, downloaded a song loaded with F-bombs on my iPad. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to delete this song from the iPod. There has to be a way, anybody know?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-11 07:18 PM
    My son, much to my chagrin, downloaded a song loaded with F-bombs on my iPad. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to delete this song from the iPod. There has to be a way, anybody know?

When connected to iTunes you can delete it. Check the option to manually
    manage music.
    02-15-11 07:21 PM
    Can you give me more? I'm not the best with iOS.....how do I connect to itune, just open the iTunes app? I don't see anywhere that it says manage music??

02-15-11 07:30 PM
    Can you give me more? I'm not the best with iOS.....how do I connect to itune, just open the iTunes app? I don't see anywhere that it says manage music??

Oh no. I mean literally connect the iPad with a USB cable to a PC that has
    iTunes. That's where you do all your syncing of apps, music, photos, etc. Just
    like an iPod or iPhone.
    02-15-11 07:56 PM
    Oh no. I mean literally connect the iPad with a USB cable to a PC that has
    iTunes. That's where you do all your syncing of apps, music, photos, etc. Just
    like an iPod or iPhone.
    Ok, I did a google search and figured this out. Thanks!

02-15-11 08:13 PM
    I always keep iphone song playlist separate and this way control every one of them. This way I put only songs I wish to have on my phone.
    02-16-11 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD