what do you think when you see a guy using an iphone? As a guy, when I see other guys using an iphone or a mac, I immediately think they're a little less bright than the equivalent guy on a blackberry or a dell/ibm. When I see a woman with a blackberry instead of a iphone, I'm honestly more attracted to her.

To rephrase...you're sitting at the airport and there is a guy in front of you. If he's holding an iphone you think?

if he's holding a blackberry you think?

He's the same guy, same dress, same demeanor, same everything...just different phone
    03-30-10 09:04 PM
    I honestly can't wait to see the responses to this........
    03-30-10 09:05 PM
    Same here bro.... I think there's high potential that things could turn ugly in here lol.

Honestly I don't think girls care what phone guys use lol.

I honestly can't wait to see the responses to this........
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by TheBBman; 03-30-10 at 09:15 PM.
    03-30-10 09:11 PM
    Oh I just think he's SUCH a doll, I mean SOO special and clearly a real man. Ooh it just makes me shiver.

Haha. Oh, I'm a guy - but does that answer satisfy? Lol btw total sarcasm.
    Last edited by Speedv1; 03-31-10 at 07:26 AM.
    03-30-10 09:14 PM
    Same here bro.... I think there's high potential that things could turn ugly in here lol.

Honestly I don't girls care what phone guys use lol.

I just put some popcorn in the mircowave.........
    03-30-10 09:14 PM
    Hahaha ready with my bag of ruffles lol.

I just put some popcorn in the mircowave.........
    03-30-10 09:18 PM
    Oh I just think he's SUCH a doll, I mean SOO special and clearly a real man. Ooh it just makes me shiver.

Haha. Oh, I'm a guy - but does that answer satisfy?
    You're an iPhone user so CLEARLY you're much less than a man than us BB users.

We'll when i see a chick with a BB my loins BURN for her i mean only hot smart good-looking people use BBs anyway.
    03-30-10 09:19 PM
    Eeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawww!!!!
    This is hilarious!!!!
    I'm holding my 9700 in my left hand and my 3gs (and a white one to boot) in my right.... Waiting for the female answer. LOL LOL

03-30-10 09:47 PM
    They don't look at the phone.

They look at your backside and your package.
    Lol, then they look at your shoes.
    03-31-10 05:46 AM
    iPhone - cutting edge, deliciously dangerous

Berry - intense, driven, ambitious

That was nine words.

Now.....

That's after I've looked at:
    1. Eyes
    2. Hands/fingers
    3. Crotch - why be coy?!?
    4. Hair
    5. The little spot where the top of the neck joins the lower jaw, above the Adam's apple. Drives me NUTS!!!! LOVE that bit....
    6. Left ring finger
    7. Back - love a well formed back. I die for Sting's back
    8. Jawline - forever searching for the Kennedy jawline
    9. Cleft chin - love it when guys miss a few hairs there
    10. Legs - if he crosses his legs at the knee he's out. If he bends them with the ankle at the opposite knee he's in.

LOVE men. L-O-V-E men.

You started this!!!!!

03-31-10 06:13 AM
    You're an iPhone user so CLEARLY you're much less than a man than us BB users.

We'll when i see a chick with a BB my loins BURN for her i mean only hot smart good-looking people use BBs anyway.
    Lol you're one of those :P. I just have an iPhone because compatibility-wise it's more appropriate than the BB (my car stereo, owning a mac, etc). I've had LOADS of BBs, love them, and when my car supports them/mac then I'll be back on board.
    03-31-10 07:23 AM
    honest if i see a guy with an iphone...he has evolved with the times.....

hubby had a 8320 for almost a yr...didnt feel he belonged with me

now he has the 3g and suddenly he is HOT!!!!!!

worth of my time

although i wish the iphone were jailbreak....

other than that we belong together now
    03-31-10 09:57 AM
    I love how using a computer that's about ten thousand times better for graphic design (ie making music and videos) somehow makes you less bright than the ***** next to you on a dell sending me 18 trojans over msn and running 3 different anti virus programs. Someone tell Mike Shinoda that Windows Movie Maker is a better idea to produce his stuff on!

Yeah, you 'bright' guys keep your PCs.

On topic though (I'm a guy, let's say they're two women);

The iPhone I'd figure they like to keep things simple. Probably have their movies, music, all that on that one device. As someone who can't focus on one thing for more than 10 seconds at a time (A.D.D. FTW), multitasking is the only way I work. This girl and I would not be very compatible.

The BlackBerry I'd think they have a million things going on at once, and my kind of person. And if they had a Storm2 with a leak or hybrid on it, I'd get on one knee and marry the girl.
    03-31-10 10:20 AM
    What would you think about a woman with a Droid?

i know this question wasn't for me but im gonna answer it anyways

too manly for a woman...

you cannot put a pink skin or a cute wp on such ugly device....

just my honest opinion....
    03-31-10 11:30 AM
    What would you think about a woman with a Droid?
    Guy here. I'm thinking if I see a woman with a Droid, how often she has to shave her back.

Just sayin...you asked.
    03-31-10 01:09 PM
    what do you think when you see a guy using an iphone? As a guy, when I see other guys using an iphone or a mac, I immediately think they're a little less bright than the equivalent guy on a blackberry or a dell/ibm. When I see a woman with a blackberry instead of a iphone, I'm honestly more attracted to her.

To rephrase...you're sitting at the airport and there is a guy in front of you. If he's holding an iphone you think?

if he's holding a blackberry you think?

He's the same guy, same dress, same demeanor, same everything...just different phone
    Something tells me you are not getting the response that your 1985 virus infected PC mind thought you'd get hahahahaha.
    03-31-10 01:12 PM
    Personally it I see a cute guy there is alot better things to look at that what phone he has in his hand.

Eyes
    Face
    Chest
    Abs
    Arms
    Package
    03-31-10 03:32 PM
    Guy here. I'm thinking if I see a woman with a Droid, how often she has to shave her back.

Just sayin...you asked.
    Lmao!

10char
    03-31-10 03:38 PM
    Personally it I see a cute guy there is alot better things to look at that what phone he has in his hand.

Eyes
    Face
    Chest
    Abs
    Arms
    Package
    Couldn't agree more!!!
    03-31-10 04:18 PM
    I think caring what phone someone has is pretty lame and shallow over other qualities they have.
    03-31-10 06:02 PM
    Speak for yourself the first guy I see with the IPhone 4G is it! HAHAHAHA!
    04-01-10 08:05 PM
    guy with an iphone or a mac...

depending on how he looks, and is dressed,

ill either think , they are a geek/dork, student, businessman, or an artist..

but being that i used to teach for apple..u see all kinds of people who own macs /iphones.. some are cool..some suck LOL
    04-08-10 09:26 PM
    Hmmm I am kinda split on this because I have a MacBook Pro (refuse to use a PC again, due to the fact that I LOVE not having to worry about viruses and adware, and my graphics apps just work way better on Mac) But computers and phones are two different entities.

If I See a guy with an iphone, I think one of two things:
    1. This guy is an Apple FanBoy
    2. Simple things amuse simple minds

If I see a guy with BlackBerry (or Windows Mobile) I think:
    1. This guy must be smart, important, and possibly a good career too! (if the BB was given to him from work)

...But his phone is never what makes or breaks the deal! I just tease him if he has an iphone :P

And you can see that I am not against Apple by any means, since I don't own a PC anymore, using my Macbook pro as my only computer!!! iphone IMO was just made to be 'simple' and 'toylike'
    04-08-10 10:22 PM
    my reaction to this thread

Let's be real here, as a guy I will pass you over in a heart beat if you were ugly as ****, regardless of device in your hand. iPhones and BB are incredibly commonplace, so you can't discern anything from it...

04-09-10 12:35 AM
    And if they had a Storm2 with a leak or hybrid on it, I'd get on one knee and marry the girl.
    Not if I marry her first!
    04-09-10 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD