View Poll Results: Well?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

52 42.98%
  • NO

69 57.02%
    I do not like the heavy handed way Apple and AT&T control your phone. Remember when Apple intentionally bricked everyone's IPhone if they had installed "unapproved" software on it? I won't put up with that. That is one of the reasons I left Verizon as well. If I buy a phone it's mine and I'll do what I want with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 01:46 PM
    I do not like the heavy handed way Apple and AT&T control your phone. Remember when Apple intentionally bricked everyone's IPhone if they had installed "unapproved" software on it? I won't put up with that. That is one of the reasons I left Verizon as well. If I buy a phone it's mine and I'll do what I want with it.

I'm not sure how they "intentionally" did this. Did they make an announcement? Or did you want Apple to work around the hacking community to ensure the device works when breaking the contract terms?
    08-23-08 02:43 PM
    A non removable battery is just WRONG. Shame on you apple!!
    08-30-08 07:47 PM
    If the I phone had a key pad it might be better let's all remember that the treo 650 was one the first touch phones and it had a keyboard and did a lot of other fuctions. I thnk the iphone is merely a conversation piece it has a lot of cool features but it isn't a true Pda its a social phone I recommend get one when u can prepay but ifu have numerous emails and other daily task the BB is a better suit but in a world like this you would be the life of the party when you pull out the iphone and the 9000. I got a curve just to get ready for the 9000 u got to lv that. I heard a lot of things about the ip but these rooms provide the best info and there is a lot of unhappy ip users

08-31-08 01:40 AM
    also being a former iphoner 3g I would say NO WAY would I ever go back. I need something reliable. Something I can use anywhere. And my curve does everything I want. The only upside to the iphone as opposed to the curve was the internet. and the fact I could look at my bank statement right from my phone. which was a plus. But I am sure I can live without it.
    09-09-08 09:26 AM
    Nope, too fragile and I love my BES!!
    09-09-08 09:29 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD