Dang I should email the Dev and get it for free two sales from me......
    11-14-11 11:08 AM
    do people who jb their phones have better battery...or does it just open you up for a world of more apps??
    11-14-11 11:13 AM
    Just more apps. Unlike the Android Devices you really can't tweak the Kernel for voltage settings.

Although I am sure a dev has something to help with battery maybe.......
    11-14-11 11:15 AM
    do people who jb their phones have better battery...or does it just open you up for a world of more apps??
    more free apps. more tweaking. more customize. you see your carrier logo on top left? with jailbreak u can change that to anything like ur name or what not. i want intelliscreen when jailbreak drops.. google that and get back to me. thats so freaking awesome. and jailbreaking doesnt damage or kill ur iphone. you just have to read and follow intructions..thats all. i wouldnt be surprised if CYDIA has an answer to the battery bug on the iphone4s. CYDIA are real "genius"
    11-14-11 11:19 AM
    hmm...this app is really the only thing i needed on my phone to help with the bb transition...well a flashing light would be nice... so thanks for pointing it out!!
    11-14-11 11:20 AM
    iconproject is awesome. shortcut icons was one thing i wanted...coming from a BB this APP serves that purpose for me.
    11-14-11 11:23 AM
    Ok so I bought the app. Here is my issue I create the shortcut and my icon becomes the whole dang screen before I create the shortcut. Anyone?
    11-14-11 12:16 PM
    when you click add to home screen...and it goes to the next screen where you name the icon...wait abuot 5 seconds. The icon will change to the icon you choose for it.
    11-14-11 12:21 PM
    iconproject is awesome. shortcut icons was one thing i wanted...coming from a BB this APP serves that purpose for me.
    it sounds like a neat little app Sj, but TBH and your prob gonna laugh lol, but i really like swiping through my 2 screens that i have set up to get what i need

it gives me more of a reason to use the touch screen more (which is completely awesome to use btw--well, you know that already !!)
    11-14-11 12:21 PM
    when you click add to home screen...and it goes to the next screen where you name the icon...wait abuot 5 seconds. The icon will change to the icon you choose for it.
    Ooooooh Ok.....LOL I was impatient....
    11-14-11 12:22 PM
    i did that too and couldn't figure it out...
    11-14-11 12:24 PM
    Works fine on my iPhone 4
    11-14-11 01:14 PM
    works well here now...patience.......LOL
    11-14-11 01:16 PM
    I know sucks I even saw that before I bought the other app...lol
    11-15-11 05:51 PM
    Discovered this today and already did it. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-15-11 06:18 PM
    Awesome info guys! This is why I love coming here! Love learning more about my iphone!
    11-17-11 01:15 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD