I had a BB Storm and couldn't take it anymore...

My buddy's iPhone was too damn cool and I was tired of the Storms bugs...

The straw that broke the camel's back was last week when I was sitting in my home office. I was playing my guitar, and it was out of tune. I thought, "Someone should write an app for the BB for a guitar tuner".

I went to work the next day and asked my buddy about the iPhone app...he showed me like 20 of them for guitar tuners...

that was it...that afternoon I switched....

so now here I am...
    04-08-09 04:02 PM
    Haha, awesome..

Welcome. Don't let the BB users here(this is a BB site) bring you down with their witty banter about how they think the Storm/Other BB's are better, we all know they aren't.

We've got some knowledgable people (myself included ) should you have any questions.
    04-08-09 04:20 PM
    Congrats on your device. You'll love it.
    04-08-09 04:25 PM
    also so you know they also have an app pocketguitar check it out its a virtual guitar
    04-08-09 05:26 PM
    congrats on you new iphone..its a great device cant wait for 3.0
    04-08-09 06:50 PM
    Welcome to the good side. The light is better over here. And congrats on your new iPhone.
    04-08-09 08:17 PM
    also so you know they also have an app pocketguitar check it out its a virtual guitar
    oh yeah...I got that last night...I already entered chords for"Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd in it...more hours of my life will be wasted on that app!!!

04-08-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD