Just started using this app. Free app that let's you use the phone as a walkie talkie. Seems like a better alternative to using Dragon which seemed to involve as much "eye on the phone" as regular texting.

Basically, I use this now when driving. Sure the better alternative is to just call somebody, but I think this app is really functional.

Anyone else have experience with it?
    09-28-10 10:12 PM
    What app is it?
    09-29-10 07:19 AM
    HeyTell is the name of the app.
    09-29-10 07:58 AM
    I'm trying to find out if this app is available for the BOLD.

Thanks
    09-29-10 09:20 PM
    Installed the app on my wife's and my iP4... works great!

Soooo much faster than having to type out what you have to say when I can just say it.

Download it now before they start to charge for the app.
    09-30-10 10:21 AM
    This is really a wonderful app. Also saves the messages for you to listen to later. Yet another great business app for the iPhone.
    09-30-10 02:42 PM
    is this available for BlackBerry Curve?
    10-12-10 04:19 PM
    As of September 30, there is no app for Blackberry yet, but it is in development.
    10-12-10 06:41 PM
    I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now. I have to say that I really like it and find it to be very useful. Many thanks to the OP for posting about it, I would have never known about this great app had it not been for the OP.
    10-17-10 10:52 PM
    I also used it on my iPad. Looking forward to install on my Torch.
    11-30-10 05:18 PM
    Do they got hey tell for the torch??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 04:31 PM
    Been searching but evidently I'm uncovering the wrong rocks. Is Hey Tell approved for Torch yet? Its a great app, and free on other platforms. What do you know?
    02-07-11 08:55 AM
    Sorry to bring a dead thread to life.. anyone have an OTA download for heytell for the blackberry torch, and maybe a 9700 as well?
    05-11-11 08:11 PM
    Can you install this app on the Blackberry Style?
    05-11-11 08:14 PM
    I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now. I have to say that I really like it and find it to be very useful. Many thanks to the OP for posting about it, I would have never known about this great app had it not been for the OP.
    Why are you even posting if you have an iPhone and talking about an app that's not even available on BlackBerry!
    08-19-11 03:40 PM
    iphone and android users seem to think their apps are better than blackberry... that's why they post about apps they have that aren't available for BB. For the record, Heytell is a spin off of Push2Talk which is a black berry application. [ "HeyTell is a spin off of Blackberry's Push2Talk and was designed for iphone and Android users. Hey Tell isn't true push-to-talk, but essentially it's just as effective." [/I] Tekstuff Reviews
    Works the same way exactly and yes, it is great. Goes through the net so doesn't use up your talk time. You can find it in Blackberry App World
    i7guy likes this.
    09-07-11 11:23 AM
    Wow, resurrecting a dead thread. I was the OP, and the reason I posted it had nothing to do with Blackberry, only to inform other iPhone users of the app, an excellent push to talk application for the iPhone.

Now I would suggest a visit to your therapist for discussion about your paranoid behavior.
    09-07-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD