When Im typing an email on my iphone when the sentence gets to the edge of the screen its keeps typing across the screen instead of tabing down , this then creates the a huge document that I have to manually scroll left and right to read it.

Is there a way to keep the email content with in the screen size. It is annoying to have to scroll left and right to read an email Im typing.

When I read a email someone sent me it auto formats the email to fit on the screen so all I have to to is scroll down, this is how Id like to type as well,

Is anyone else experienceing this ? IF so how do I correct it ?

Thanks

PS DONT miss BB at all IP4 ROCKS
    10-14-10 09:25 PM
    I have never experienced that. When I am typing an email All text fits the same screen size. It is exactly the same as reading an email. Maybe reboot your device.
    10-14-10 10:04 PM
    I have tried that

I got rid of BB beacuse of quirks... here we go again
    10-14-10 10:13 PM
    Backup your i4 in iTunes and try a restore.
    10-14-10 10:34 PM
    do you envoke the restore through itunes, what happens after a restore ? I just sync up with itunes to get all info back, I have many notes in the notes program, will they resync as well ?

There are not many settings with these phones but still worth the fluid GUI

Has anyone else experienced my issue ?
    10-14-10 10:51 PM
    This is the first time I've heard of this issue. Does this happen when you write a new email or when you're replying to one? Perhaps one thing you can try is deleting your email account and then reinstalling it again. Are you using Exchange? or something else?
    10-14-10 11:30 PM
    This happens to me once in a while when replying to an email. Maybe it's the format of the email that I am replying to? I don't think there is anything that you can do. Annoying, but it does not happen often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 01:47 AM
    walds11...that is exactly correct. If the email sent to you is not HTML, then your reply will not word wrap.
    10-15-10 07:56 AM
    Thanks for the explanation. Not a big deal as is does not happen too often.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD