Is there anyway to connect my Torch to my new iPad through bluetooth and use my currently data plan for internet usage? Been trying all day and I keep getting an error message saying "Connection unsuccessful. Connection out of Range." And both devices are side-by-side. Help me do this right please. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 12:23 AM
    http://m.crackberry.com/got-ipad-you...maybe-can-help

03-09-11 12:29 AM
    http://m.crackberry.com/got-ipad-you...maybe-can-help

Thanks! Now my next question is what program is good to jailbreak. I'm running 4.3 and tried redsn0w but everytime I reboot it I'd have rejailbreak which is a pain in the a$$. So any other ones out there that is easier to work with or not yet?

03-13-11 04:06 PM
    4.3 Jailbreak isn't available yet.
    03-13-11 10:25 PM
    03-14-11 09:11 AM
    Ok cool. Thanks for the update.

03-14-11 11:37 PM
    This is too bad. I had a PlayBook for two weeks. I really liked it too. There was both a tethering and bridge option to pair with my Torch. I returned the PlayBook because I couldn't get the VPN settings mapped correctly to allow me to use my intranet / corporate sites. But, I think I will be back to a PlayBook later.

I won an iPad2 WiFi in a contest. It just arrived. I wanted to get a tether connection established, but it seems that this is not possible. This must be on the Apple side - since the capability is certainly available with the BB / PB connection.

I was searching this forum - hoping to discover a sollution. The only thing I think is left for me to try is PDANet. But, I don't think there's anyway this will work. I really don't want to jailbreak and fool with the udpates and the cat & mouse catchup efforts needed to stay current...
    05-11-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD