Help! I just got a new IPad for Vday! I downloaded MobileMe & also downloaded MobileMe control panel on my PC to sync calendars. Now when I sync my Tour, it asked to delete 197 items on calendar. I hit accept. All appointments wiped off Blackberry. They all are still on Outlook & IPad calendar. Resynced a few more times, but still can't sync appointment on to blackberry! I have a few new MobileMe calendar listed on Outlook. Not sure how to get my appointments back on Tour!! Any suggestions?
    02-16-11 09:17 PM
    Need to be careful here. The new MobileMe calendar replaces your default calendar in Outlook, so when you sync your BB it doesnt see any appointments in your calendar, so it removes them from your Tour. I do not believe that you can sync a BB to MobileMe.

My advice is to do the hard wire sync to Outlook with both your iPhone and Tour. MobileMe isnt going to work well for your situation without a true Exchange server. Don't use MobileMe here. But before you do anything, make sure you backup your calendar through the MobileMe website and get your default calendar back in Outlook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD