im trying to decide between the blackberry torch or iphone 4 many people have told me the iphone but they seem so similar can i get some opinions??
    01-06-11 11:41 PM
    I think you should go try both out and see which one yoh like best.
    Personally I like the ip4 better then the torch. But that my personal opinion.
    01-07-11 12:02 AM
    it comes down to preference, I've played with enough BB's as you'll see my BB history, I think the i4 is the superior device, it has a flawless UI, HD 720p video camera, the camera itself is in a class all itself, battery life is amazing, threaded emails like bbm/text msging, full fast checkerboard free web surfing, there are NO COMPARISON to app.. none.. Apple wins again in that dept, I love my i4 and **** would freeze over before I went to BB, they are falling behind the smartphone race fast

I'd go with the i4, if you don't like it.. take it back within 30 and get a Torch then lol

But play with them both before buying.. but i4 is the way to go
    01-07-11 12:05 AM
    I was also a BB user. At upgrade time i went with the iPhone4, and i don't regret it at all. For me(i have big fingers), the Torch's keyboard was just too small, and the same goes for the screen. I did love my Bold9000, but it was just outdated, so i moved on.
    01-09-11 11:57 AM
    I've just purchase a 3GS after using bb's for the last 3 years my last being a bold9700 and I'm loving it. But each to there own. I still have a BB that the company I work for supply me so I get the best of both worlds. Like others have said go to a store and try both out. I found the keys on the torch to be too flat and cramped not like my 9000 or 9700. iPhone has won me over and when my upgrade comes up in 12 months I'll be going for the latest from apple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 01:22 PM
    Just mu .002, but I think that the iPhone 4 is a far more advance device then any BB that is on the market today. I also am a former BB user and I can not see myself ever going back.
    01-09-11 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD