Today i had a page worth of icons show up on my iphone, three had pictures, one was the bluetooth symbol, another was a planet with a plug, and the other was a blue triangle with what looked like a construction worker in it. then i had 10 more icons that had no picture to them just titles saying "page 0" "page 1" "page 2" "page 3". now i cant get rid of them and they dont open anything. Anyone have this happen before? if so how did you get rid of them? i tryed deleting them through itunes...no luck
    05-11-10 07:15 PM
    Today i had a page worth of icons show up on my iphone, three had pictures, one was the bluetooth symbol, another was a planet with a plug, and the other was a blue triangle with what looked like a construction worker in it. then i had 10 more icons that had no picture to them just titles saying "page 0" "page 1" "page 2" "page 3". now i cant get rid of them and they dont open anything. Anyone have this happen before? if so how did you get rid of them? i tryed deleting them through itunes...no luck
    Hi, I realize you probably don't know your way around this site yet, so I suggest you post your question in the Tour 9630 Forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/forumdi...ysprune=&f=141

Or in the Telus Forum: http://forums.crackberry.com/forumdi...prune=-1&f=109

This is the iphone section, so you will probably wait a long time before getting an answer.
    05-11-10 09:07 PM
    read the first line again , LSG.
    othicx, have you tried a hard reset? (don't know how to do it on an iPhone sorry)
    05-11-10 09:34 PM
    did you install a new theme recently? some of them are packed with page jump which would explain the page listings. You could try deleting them with cydelete (install it from cydia and hold the icons until they vibrate and hit the x). You may need to actually uninstall the theme though if that was the cause
    05-11-10 09:48 PM
    read the first line again , LSG.
    othicx, have you tried a hard reset? (don't know how to do it on an iPhone sorry)
    HAHA! You're right, I only looked at his device model.

othicx, hold down the button on top of the phone (above and to the right of the microphone), until a screen pops up that says "Slide to power off". Power it down. After 3 minutes, restart it by pressing and holding that button again.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 05-11-10 at 11:11 PM.
    05-11-10 11:05 PM
    Using a good search/subject line can get you a better chance at a solution. "Help" is certainly not an eye catcher and if/when a solution arises, no one will be able to search the same problem and get an answer. Therefore, another thread will be started with the same problem when the answer has already been posted. No one searches "Help" to get a Wi-Fi solution, etc.
    well i hear what your saying but every search i've ever done never brings up a tread title, they bring up those key words used in the search anywhere in the tread so even if the title doesn't show it it will still bring up the thread, but i'll edit that anyway.

anyway ya i tried hard resets and whatnot and that didn't help. Not to worry though because i was fooling around with my phone and deleting stuff and then all of a sudden they showed "x" and i could delete it. Sorry i cant share a solution as it just all of a sudden changed (on it's own)
    05-12-10 12:17 AM
    lol how do you edit titles?
    05-12-10 09:13 PM
    lol ok. thanks anyway
    05-13-10 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD