Hello Everyone. This is my first post but I have been a reader for quite awhile now. But now I decided to register because I need some advice. First off sorry if this is in wrong thread. Move if necessary.Anyways....

I currently have the LG Env on Verizon and have been waiting around for the Tour for awhile. I have had the Storm, and LOVED the blackberry experience just not the storm. My whole goal was to just get the Tour as soon as it comes out, but today... I read about the Iphone 3G S and I'm struggling to make decision.

Basic Facts;
    I love Verizon. Customer Service is great. Coverage is great. Also was only carrier I could get where I lived. I just recently moved and can now get any carrier.

My gf is on Verizon and we text alot, problem is she doesnt have unlimited texting (her parents plan). Would be willing to pay for her to add it on.

Prolly 60% of my friends and family are on verizon.

I have been intrigue by iphone for awhile but just couldnt jump from verizon.
    but the 3g s might have changed that. I love the iphone because of the endless amount of things you can do. So many apps your never bored. And NOW not worried about typing speed/accuracy because of the BIGGER landscape keyboard of the new iphone. I could go on forever.

But I need thoughts and advice. Do I stick with carrier I love. Or switch to such an amazing phone and take chances with AT&T.??

Thanks for any advice.
    06-08-09 06:12 PM
    Go to AT&T's site and look at their coverage map to make sure they have good service in your area. If service is good, then it's really up to you whether or not you want to go through with not getting the Tour and getting an iPhone and also other things like paying for your gf's texting.
    If AT&T's service isn't good in your area, then absolutely stick with Verizon and wait for the Tour. There's no point in having a phone that you like when you can hardly use it. It'll be way less enjoyable.
    06-08-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD