05-25-12 11:36 AM
77 ... 234
tools
    Wow, 5 pages from my little post! What happened to this place?

Just to address a couple things here:

I had no idea crackberry changed this way. I owned a BB for some time, loved it. In fact, was patiently waiting for the full screen 9860 FOREVER before I finally had to give the iphone a shot, my old BB died, and I couldn't wait any longer. The 9860 (or 50, whatever) turned out to be a pile, in my opinion, so it worked for the best.

I used to post in this subforum a bit, and there used to be intelligent discussions in here, people curious about switching to the iphone, etc. I got good feedback from people who had made the move, and those that had moved back as well. It was helpful.

This is an iphone subforum people, get over yourselves. If you don't want to read about my iphone post, don't. I'll post here if I please.

I didn't fail to mention mail, etc, with the BB because as someone mentioned, they're not facts. The iphone handles mail just fine. In fact, I could argue even better. (so long truncated emails) Never used BBM, so didn't miss anything really. Too many people have bailed from BB in my circle to even make it worth wild.

Is the iphone perfect? Nope. Any device? Nope. But, I certainly enjoy being able to look things up on the net, not have to worry about constant reboots, and I do enjoy the apps that actually work and weren't a pain to download. You know, a smartphone.

I loved BB, but IN MY OPINION, it's an inferior product now. Sorry if that offends people, but I don't really care, it's a forum, nothing more. Apparently, this place isn't what it once was. Too many upset BB users I guess. Too bad, it was a great place overall.
    Welcome to our world. I got told I shouldn't be allowed to post here even though I own a 9900. , Kevin helped out iMore and people wanted him fired from Crackberry as he was a traitor.

I got blisters on me fingers! from using Tapatalk.
    05-23-12 12:30 PM
    Ok. I don't get it. This is a forum about the I-phone so why would anyone take exception to talk about well- the I-phone? A few weeks ago I, a BB user, posted a thread about whether I should switch. I was told to go to the imore site. My question is this- why? Isn't this forum here to discuss the I-phone? Of course you have I-phone fanboys and gals in this forum!!! You have the same here with respect to BB's. One other thing, the imore site is not nearly as helpful as this forum and I was grateful I could post here with my questions.

I just don't get it. Honestly, I think folks are taking things too far. These are just phones!!
    Last edited by classc1; 05-25-12 at 11:41 AM.
    jclif and reeneebob like this.
    05-25-12 11:36 AM
77 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD