Really do not miss my BB at all any longer. The iphone just works. No hang ups. I love all it can do.

What I wanted to post was about the misconception that an iphone is a toy, or not for business. I work in electronics, and last week was at an electronics show in Vegas with reps, manufactures, distributors. For some reason, I noticed everyone's phone. In years past, BB certainly had more users than others. Not this year, not from what I saw.

The iPhone was used by more people than ever, both young and old. Didn't see too many androids, but they were there too. It was the iPhone that I saw most, that's for sure.
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    05-16-12 05:04 PM
    Welcome to the darkside... unfortunately some of the die haed berry users don't like us being here... but just in case, check out imore.com there is alot of information there as well
    05-16-12 06:13 PM
    The iPhone is a good device, but like Joe said. You might want to try over at imore
    05-16-12 06:54 PM
    Congratulations for owning the best mobile phone that will ever be made. Just make sure you don't drop it! And hold it right!
    MTL likes this.
    05-16-12 08:27 PM
    Really do not miss my BB at all any longer. The iphone just works. No hang ups. I love all it can do.

What I wanted to post was about the misconception that an iphone is a toy, or not for business. I work in electronics, and last week was at an electronics show in Vegas with reps, manufactures, distributors. For some reason, I noticed everyone's phone. In years past, BB certainly had more users than others. Not this year, not from what I saw.

The iPhone was used by more people than ever, both young and old. Didn't see too many androids, but they were there too. It was the iPhone that I saw most, that's for sure.
    9810 is way better than iphone imo. iphone just does not do anything for me. there are many who switch back from iphone to bb.

Sent from Tapatalk for Playbook
    MTL likes this.
    05-16-12 08:31 PM
    I was in Vegas also last week. I honestly couldn't believe how many iPhones there were. Went there for a mini vacation. So many iPhones on the strip.
    05-16-12 08:51 PM
    Yup, people are sheep without a doubt!! Enough said..........

R...

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    Deu2e likes this.
    05-16-12 09:30 PM

R...

How does making observations make you a sheep?
    05-17-12 07:24 AM
    How does making observations make you a sheep?
    Because the OP's post didn't include Apple hatred and him crawling back to BB.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-17-12 08:12 AM

R...

If having a browser that actually works, no freeze ups ever, the best screen resolution in the business, the best camera and access to tens of thousands of apps makes you a sheep, then all I have to say is-BAAA BAAA.
    05-17-12 08:22 AM
    No doubt, the iphone is a good device and used by many, but my personal choice is the Blackberry Bold 9930 for various reasons. I'm glad your happy with your iphone, unfortunatly this is NOT the site for iphone enthusiast, however there are plenty of sites for you to share your joy.....please visit at your convience
    gritsinct, Ricktye and maddie1128 like this.
    05-17-12 08:47 AM
    unfortunately some of the die haed berry users don't like us being here...
    So true...and they complain we are the biased ones.....my eyes were opened wide once I switched, now I know who that title REALLY belongs to
    05-17-12 09:00 AM
    No doubt, the iphone is a good device and used by many, but my personal choice is the Blackberry Bold 9930 for various reasons. I'm glad your happy with your iphone, unfortunatly this is NOT the site for iphone enthusiast, however there are plenty of sites for you to share your joy.....please visit at your convience
    If thats the case then why does CB have a dedicated section not only for iPhone users but for users of Android as well? Obviously the mods are trying to welcome EVERYONE to this site, which is more than I can say for some BB users.
    05-17-12 09:03 AM
    It's gotten to the point of "If you like your device and it's not a Blackberry, just get out."

Tensions have risen over the past year. I've never seen the forums as hostile as they've recently become. Enthusiasts have gotten to the point of visiting the competing subforums to do this as well. Subforums used to be a place to discuss other platforms, pros and cons, etc. It's a shame.
    Last edited by brucep1; 05-17-12 at 09:38 AM.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-17-12 09:32 AM
    Im staying. I've been a member since '08. I don't care in the least if peeps don't like my phone, I like it, and that's all that matters to me.
    jclif, joe_fresh, Mr.Monty and 2 others like this.
    05-17-12 09:54 AM
    Sadly the only news about RIM lately is bad news. I made the mistake of posting 1 (one) such article and got all sort of crap for it, even from moderators. Nevermind it was a investment article opinion piece!...

It doesn't really matter if you own and use blackberry, or how much you've contributed in the past, you're not welcome here unless blackberry is your exclusive device and you have zero complaints.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-17-12 11:13 AM
    Sadly the only news about RIM lately is bad news. I made the mistake of posting 1 (one) such article and got all sort of crap for it, even from moderators. Nevermind it was a investment article opinion piece!...

It doesn't really matter if you own and use blackberry, or how much you've contributed in the past, you're not welcome here unless blackberry is your exclusive device and you have zero complaints.
    Couldn't agree more, I guess ignorance is bliss
    05-17-12 12:43 PM

I thought they were gonna rip your head off and ban you.
    reeneebob likes this.
    05-17-12 12:44 PM
    Yeah. I actually didn't revisit the thread until after it had been closed, I was busy. Sadly I wasn't shocked by what I saw. Threats & personal attacks have become a way of life on CB. Doubtless I'll be warned for this post in this sub-forum.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-17-12 05:39 PM
    It's gotten to the point of "If you like your device and it's not a Blackberry, just get out."

Tensions have risen over the past year. I've never seen the forums as hostile as they've recently become. Enthusiasts have gotten to the point of visiting the competing subforums to do this as well. Subforums used to be a place to discuss other platforms, pros and cons, etc. It's a shame.
    It was like this years ago over at howardforums. The nextel forum was the worst, every other carrier user came in just to bash nextel because they didn't have the 2 way radio on their phone. I am starting to post less here and more at imore. and gee they have a thread for blackberry users there. and you dont see apple users bashing them there
    05-17-12 08:16 PM
    Yeah. I actually didn't revisit the thread until after it had been closed, I was busy. Sadly I wasn't shocked by what I saw. Threats & personal attacks have become a way of life on CB. Doubtless I'll be warned for this post in this sub-forum.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Such the victim. All you do is post negative spin or opinion either your own or another's about BlackBerry on a Blackberry enthusiasts site. And now you're crying because people become agitated by that? Nice life.
    05-17-12 09:02 PM
    Not exactly sure what your reason for posting it is.... Not saying you should not.... but do not know the point..... IPhone are great phones... used one for a couple of years and swithed to BB...... Not because the Iphone was not any good... just found BB did things better for what I wanted......Never understand the need to pomote one device over another.... After all they are just phones.......
    05-17-12 09:16 PM
    Such the victim. All you do is post negative spin or opinion either your own or another's about BlackBerry on a Blackberry enthusiasts site. And now you're crying because people become agitated by that? Nice life.
    See, you people take Fact as crying. Grow up.
    brucep1 likes this.
    05-17-12 09:25 PM
    See, you people take Fact as crying. Grow up.
    So the mature behavior is to agitate a board dedicated to a product the members enjoy? You were taken to task because that behavior is so needy and immature. You were challenged for instigating conflict for attention. It is the only thread I ever saw you too "busy" to revisit. Enjoy your alternate reality.
    05-17-12 09:33 PM
    So the mature behavior is to agitate a board dedicated to a product the members enjoy? You were taken to task because that behavior is so needy and immature. You were challenged for instigating conflict for attention. It is the only thread I ever saw you too "busy" to revisit. Enjoy your alternate reality.
    Did you read the article? It was an economic opinion piece. Something that was completely ignored by the RIMbeciles that destroyed the thread. No, it wasn't a puff piece, it was reality. If people can't accept that reality it isn't really my responsibility to coddle them. Again, Grow up.
    05-17-12 09:36 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD