I just saw a music video and there was someone with an *phone taking a picture and it had... A FLASH!! hahaha thats a joke
    03-25-09 06:02 PM
    as in a real flash? vs. LED.?

Confused... Lost sorry......
    03-25-09 06:06 PM
    as in a real flash? vs. LED.?

Confused... Lost sorry......
    i believe they meant iPhone. Because the camera lacks a flash. For some reason they used a star vs. an "i"
    03-25-09 06:09 PM
    i believe they meant iPhone. Because the camera lacks a flash. For some reason they used a star vs. an "i"
    Nice pick up there lover of Miley. I was lost as well.
    03-25-09 06:11 PM
    I just saw a music video and there was someone with an *phone taking a picture and it had... A FLASH!! hahaha thats a joke
    The magic of digital editing... Ahhh...
    03-25-09 06:12 PM
    Ohh Okay......... still lost as why it was posted here.................. No Iphone forums lol
    03-25-09 06:12 PM
    yes iphone, i guess this isnt really the storm forums so the BB is better then iphone thing really isnt that big in here.

which btw we are better then iphone
    03-25-09 06:13 PM
    still lost as why it was posted here..................
    Because he was pointing out that they had to digitally edit in a flash to make the iPhone camera seem less lame. See?
    03-25-09 06:16 PM
    hahaha thats a joke
    No, a joke is like, "How many Mac users does it take to change a lightbulb?"
    "Doesn't matter how many, they'll all sit in the dark until someone develops an app to do it for them."
    03-25-09 06:16 PM
    Now that one is funny!
    03-25-09 07:08 PM
    Now that one is funny!
    Thanks. Glad you liked it.
    03-25-09 07:31 PM
    Because he was pointing out that they had to digitally edit in a flash to make the iPhone camera seem less lame. See?
    Oh, now I get it.
    03-25-09 07:42 PM
    Ohh Okay......... still lost as why it was posted here.................. No Iphone forums lol
    This "Apple iPhone 3G" forum is exactly for iphones.
    03-25-09 07:46 PM
    This "Apple iPhone 3G" forum is exactly for iphones.

It was in blackberry discussion first... It was reported then moved.............

wow.....

iPhonexe | Blog � Blog Archive � iFlash - External Flash for the iPhone

I will leave it at that.
    03-25-09 07:47 PM
    I just saw a commercial for a Storm and they showed it actually working...must be on the new new beta os.

I never get why people feel the need to come in and state the phone they are using is better. It makes you wonder why they need to state it.

People need to realize that everyone purchases a phone for their own personal reason. If I needed a phone that worked out of the box well for me the storm wouldn't be that phone. But I don't feel the need to go to the Storm forum and say that my iPhone is better.
    03-25-09 11:15 PM
    I just saw a commercial for a Storm and they showed it actually working...must be on the new new beta os.

I never get why people feel the need to come in and state the phone they are using is better. It makes you wonder why they need to state it.

People need to realize that everyone purchases a phone for their own personal reason. If I needed a phone that worked out of the box well for me the storm wouldn't be that phone. But I don't feel the need to go to the Storm forum and say that my iPhone is better.
    Some people probably need to state their phone is better for the same reason that other people need to criticize phones that others love.

Personally, I don't get it either.
    Last edited by alleycat0124; 03-26-09 at 02:29 PM.
    03-26-09 10:48 AM
    If that was aimed at me and I am sure it was with the use of the bold and underline then you failed. You see there is a section next to my user name that shows which phones I currently own. I currently have a storm and iPhone so I think I can criticize a phone that i do own.

I mean if you are going to prove a point, please make sure you have a point to prove. Otherwise, I just don't get it.
    03-26-09 01:45 PM

I mean if you are going to prove a point, please make sure you have a point to prove. Otherwise, I just don't get it.
    Is that better?

No, no point at all. Just making conversation.
    03-26-09 02:30 PM
    And yes, I absolutely agree you can criticize a phone that you do own.
    You can criticize a phone that you don't own.
    You can post just for the sake of hearing yourself type. I do, occasionally. Feel free to criticize that. I would.
    03-26-09 02:33 PM
    But why come to a forum that doesn't interest you to poke fun at a phone you don't own? It only really irritates people.

Sure we can all do whatever we want. I can go to the pearl forum and cuss and make fun of the phone, I can go to the Bold forum and do the same thing. But I don't because it serves no real purpose.

I guess it just seems childish and it seems to clutter the forums with useless banter which is what we are doing now.
    03-26-09 03:37 PM
    Sorry, not looking to start a flame war.
    This was in Blackberry discussion originally, not in the iPhone forum.
    I saw your post and it struck me as ironic, and I couldn't resist responding.
    Again, feel free to criticize the Pearl if you'd like (not that you need my permission. I own one, but I didn't invent them, so I wouldn't take it personally.
    I think this post was begging for some responses, and generated a few off topic.
    I hope I didn't offend.
    I for one am pretty much done with this one.
    03-27-09 07:53 AM
    No offense taken at all.

I guess in the end it gets old. It's like having something you like at your house and friends or whatever coming over day after day and bashing on your new item. After a while it just gets old and you just don't want to hear it.
    03-27-09 11:45 AM
    Currently owner of the storm, but From owning 4 different blackberry phones and 2 iphones in the past. In my opinion I have to say that the iphones camara is far more superior then any blackberry.The Only advantage blackberries have over the iphone is the flash which in most cases just leaves a huge white glare on the picture, but again thats my opinion.
    Last edited by w140king; 03-28-09 at 05:39 PM.
    03-28-09 12:24 PM
    Too bad all the editing in the world would do that
    03-31-09 04:09 PM
    i just saw a music video with a dude talkin a pic with the storm...but then it got boring because not only did it take 4 minutes to take a pic but then when it froze they had to do a battery pull 3 times and well all know how long that takesssss......do what Jesus would do...buy an iPhone
    04-05-09 01:16 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD