GPush (get your Gmail pushed with alerts) is out for the iPhone. in the store. Get it for .99 cents. https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/...mt=8&at=10l3Vy
    08-08-09 01:17 AM
    It says it isn't available now. That sucks!

Edit- I see the app is having server problems. I can't wait to get it once it's back up!
    Tiverias Apps
    Last edited by avt123; 08-08-09 at 01:08 PM.
    08-08-09 01:03 PM
    It's pretty good. Others had issues, I had none.

I don't really have a need for push gmail (I have MoMe), but it's nice to have.
    08-08-09 01:24 PM
    It's pretty good. Others had issues, I had none.

I don't really have a need for push gmail (I have MoMe), but it's nice to have.
    Same I have MM also, I just don't really like forwarding all of my GMAIL account to my MM account. Gets a little messy.
    08-08-09 01:29 PM
    I bought it and deleted it 30 mins later. Had major issues. I'll wait till they release a update.
    08-10-09 01:17 AM
    It's out again but it doesn't work properly for me. I get notifications after I manually open and check the mail app. And it doesn't give an alert just a badge. The badge also will not go away. I have deleted and reinstalled it several time and every time it reinstalls the badge is there. I have 1,200+ emails in my inbox and all are read so this shouldn't be happening. I don't think this app is really ready yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 11:52 AM
    It's out again but it doesn't work properly for me. I get notifications after I manually open and check the mail app. And it doesn't give an alert just a badge. The badge also will not go away. I have deleted and reinstalled it several time and every time it reinstalls the badge is there. I have 1,200+ emails in my inbox and all are read so this shouldn't be happening. I don't think this app is really ready yet.

I've had it since it was released, even when it was pulled I didn't have any issues. I'd rather pay for exchange push with Nuevasync though. It's $25/yr, but it's worth it.

I don't need Gmail pushed though... I have MobileMe.
    08-17-09 01:22 PM
    I've had it since it was released, even when it was pulled I didn't have any issues. I'd rather pay for exchange push with Nuevasync though. It's $25/yr, but it's worth it.

I don't need Gmail pushed though... I have MobileMe.
    Wonder why it doesn't work for me. It's doing nothing. I have MM too but I don't want to forward my GMAIL to MM, it's too unorganized. I guess I will have to wait and see if this works out soon.

08-17-09 01:39 PM
    Now it works for me. I don't understand why it didn't from the begining, but I'm happy it does now.

08-17-09 02:48 PM
    Glad you got it working. I get too many emails from Gmail to want it pushed.
    08-18-09 01:14 AM
    Glad you got it working. I get too many emails from Gmail to want it pushed.
    Yeah I know the feeling. I really dont want a gmail push anymore. I just set up a yahoo address for personal emails and push. That one is under control.
    08-18-09 01:47 AM
    What is wrong with this? I've dl'd it twice and it refuses to open.
    08-18-09 06:56 AM
    P.S. After you d/l and set up your Gmail account, you're not supposed to go back into the app. Toss it to the last screen.
    08-18-09 09:44 AM
    P.S. After you d/l and set up your Gmail account, you're not supposed to go back into the app. Toss it to the last screen.
    Thanks!!!!
    08-18-09 10:12 AM
    Is the notification time comparable to the BB?
    08-18-09 12:42 PM
    Is the notification time comparable to the BB?

Pretty much the same. I like it.
    08-18-09 12:56 PM
    Good deal.
    08-18-09 12:58 PM
    kind of sad aim has push but aol mail doesn't
    08-18-09 01:22 PM
    Why couldn't they just integrate this with the OS like yahoo mail? Kind of silly to have to have another icon for my gmail exclusively...
    08-18-09 01:53 PM
    Why couldn't they just integrate this with the OS like yahoo mail? Kind of silly to have to have another icon for my gmail exclusively...
    It's probably either Apple wanting to push MoMe or Gmail allowing Apple to get the push. Apple isn't pushing Yahoo... Yahoo is doing the push on it's own, hence why a lot of people say it's not as reliable.
    08-18-09 02:40 PM
    hope it works as well as BB push
    08-23-09 04:09 AM
    using this now and it works great.
    08-27-09 01:39 AM
    just wanted to update and say that i've been using this as my mome is having issues right now. i'm very pleased, and the popup preview makes it equivalent to many berry apps that do the same. i'm kinda liking it! oh and now you can choose your alert from several that are preinstalled on the app.
    10-09-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD