Got my new iphone 4 for about 4days now, but why do i still use my bb more!?!? I dont know its just something about a bb...
    06-29-10 02:04 AM
    I have a friend that is going to give me his 3g when his i4 arrives.
    I'm actually kind of jacked about it, but I always cringe when I think of not having my bb.
    Part of the reason he's giving it to me is so I can "road test" it and stop cracking on the iPhone (all in good fun)
    He tells me he WAS a longtime bb user till he got the iPhone.
    IDK......the only thing I see the iPhone be better at is web surfing.
    Every other feature, that I can think of, w/out having used an iPhone, is way more efficient on a bb.
    I could be wrong, tho.
    I'm gonna give the iPhone a whirl and see for myself.
    I've read the new Web kit Browser for the bb is every bit that of Safari. This coming from a "field tester" for the 9800.
    Guess we'll have to wait and see.
    06-29-10 08:35 AM
    I use a 9700 and a 3GS right now and I can tell you that for entertainment purposes the iphone wins by a lot but I'm not giving up my BB...ever! I need a keyboard, I need to be able to swap a battery, I need removable storage and I need to be able to set up the phone the way I want without jailbreaking it. I just bought my third I4 this morning to make a buck off of so I can buy myself the 9800 outright and have a nice piece of change left over. Don't get me wrong, I love the iphone, just not as my primary communications tool. I may upgrade to the I4 but right now the 3GS is working for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 09:12 AM
    Awesome, you felt the need to show it off in 2 forums... cool.
    06-29-10 09:50 AM
    Awesome, you felt the need to show it off in 2 forums... cool.
    Oh well if hes happy with his purchase let him
    06-29-10 11:02 AM
    Looks sick how is the OS4 software
    06-30-10 01:56 AM
    I see the blackberry, but which is 3 and 4? Or itouch? Oh wait, its a smaller ipad, I get it now lol...

Jk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-10 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD