Hey Guys,
    Guess what i got my iPhone 3GS!!! YAY!!!
    Anyways i need help...
    I want a ani-glare screen protector and where can i buy a original iphone dock please help price i have no problem of but please let me know as i want to keep my phone protected i looked on eBay i cant find anything OEM everything is a replica or something like that i would like a original one please help me...
    So please help me out thx alot!
    09-16-10 10:13 PM
    Well if you have an apple store close to you I would say go there for the dock. For the screen Protector there's so many good ones out.... I don't think you could go wrong. I have even tried some from DX in the past for 0.99 and are as good as some that cost 10.00.
    09-16-10 10:30 PM
    Thx alot "TheBBman" but here i am New Delhi and there arent any "proper" retail stores lol!!
    but i will try to see them again today after lunch lets see what i get thx alot though or i might just tell my sister to pick it up from NY she is coming for holiday in jan ha by then what is the point LOL!! anyways will see but anyone else onto helping here in India????
    09-16-10 10:38 PM
    Try buying online. Most screen protectors are made equally, just some cost $30 and some cost $2.

Ive always gotten cheaper ones (on sale online- Amazon) and never had a problem. Plastic is plastic, and the cheaper per protector, the more often you can put a new one on if you get a blemish or scratch on the plastic.
    09-16-10 11:10 PM
    I bought the anti glare screen at the apple store when I first got my 3G and guess what? It stayed on the screen for the entire life of the iphone. The brand is casemate.
    And it comes with 2 screen protectors.
    You can definitely buy online as well.
    My point is you won't be buying every month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-10 07:32 AM
    Your so right on the "proper" retail in N Delhi lol.. i was there 2 years ago ... the grey market maybe LOL......... Sorry didn't pay attention to your location.
    But like Stw said plastic is plastic... i tried many different types of protectors and they all seem to be the same...only difference is price. Try google this site DX something not sure but they have cheap screen protectors;...... I order like 3 at a time and just change up from time to time. For the Dock does apple online send orders there??

Thx alot "TheBBman" but here i am New Delhi and there arent any "proper" retail stores lol!!
    but i will try to see them again today after lunch lets see what i get thx alot though or i might just tell my sister to pick it up from NY she is coming for holiday in jan ha by then what is the point LOL!! anyways will see but anyone else onto helping here in India????
    09-17-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD