UPS delivered mine about 9:30 this morning. And I must say that is phone is way faster than the 3G. It loads everything so much quicker and with the 3.0 update, the iPhone (for me) has just become the all-in one device. The video camera is great and and the voice control is very accurate. I sold my 3G for 250 so it just cost me 150 to upgrade and it was worth it. I still love blackberry, but right now my Bold is going in the drawer until further notice.
    06-19-09 09:31 AM
    good times!
    06-19-09 12:36 PM
    Mine is is still on the FedEx truck. Can you tell me is it the same size as the regular 3G? or do I need to buy all new cases again?
    06-19-09 01:12 PM
    Mine is is still on the FedEx truck. Can you tell me is it the same size as the regular 3G? or do I need to buy all new cases again?
    Same exact size.
    06-19-09 03:24 PM
    I just received mine as well. Ordered via AT&T on the 13th.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 04:05 PM
    just got mine today too, and been tryin it out through out the day, only thing i noticed that was weird was that i couldnt get it to turn to landscape keyboard in Safari, everywhere else i was able to like messaging, any ideas why?
    06-19-09 04:45 PM
    just got mine today too, and been tryin it out through out the day, only thing i noticed that was weird was that i couldnt get it to turn to landscape keyboard in Safari, everywhere else i was able to like messaging, any ideas why?
    Make sure you switch to landscape before you pull up the keypad. Once the keypad is up in Safari you cannot change orientation. If you are still having issues, not sure.
    06-19-09 05:03 PM
    Mine finally arrived also!
    06-19-09 06:59 PM
    Got mine this morning and LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!
    06-19-09 09:06 PM
    I finally started playing with mine a little bit... A like it a lot. The speed is remarkable.

Something I've notice on my 3G and will more than likely carry over to the 3GS is that on 3.0, my Yahoo and Me are pushing. I have been receiving my YouMail emails (through Yahoo account) faster than my berry.
    06-19-09 10:03 PM
    I finally started playing with mine a little bit... A like it a lot. The speed is remarkable.

Something I've notice on my 3G and will more than likely carry over to the 3GS is that on 3.0, my Yahoo and Me are pushing. I have been receiving my YouMail emails (through Yahoo account) faster than my berry.
    Yes Duvi! The speed on the 3GS is tremendous. It's way faster than the 3G. I've been flying when needed to do stuff. It loads everything fast, I don't care what it is.
    06-19-09 10:15 PM
    Do you guys find yourself mispelling alot? Also does the Iphone have something similar to the BBM? Where you can contact all other Iphones?
    06-19-09 10:55 PM
    Do you guys find yourself mispelling alot? Also does the Iphone have something similar to the BBM? Where you can contact all other Iphones?
    The touch does take some time to really get used to but it is very intuitive. I've been using an iPhone since it came out so I'm pretty much used to it and especially since the landscape keyboard is available now, it's even better.

There is nothing similar to BBM. That is a feature I used to miss but since SMS is threaded, the same folks I talked to on BBM are the same people I text.
    06-19-09 11:05 PM
    Ah! I've been wondering what the big deal was about threading, now I get it! Congrats guys on your new devices! A have a friend waiting on his and chomping at the bit! Have fun!

06-19-09 11:18 PM
    so its been a whole day with my 3GS, i was wondering is everyone's battery draining like crazy? or is it just mine. do i need to do that endurance training thing i did with my storm?
    06-20-09 11:20 AM
    so its been a whole day with my 3GS, i was wondering is everyone's battery draining like crazy? or is it just mine. do i need to do that endurance training thing i did with my storm?
    LOL , mine hasnt been too bad , it was at 97 percent , for some reason no matter what it wont go above 97 percent charged, even after being on the charger all night..... But like i said it started off at 97 percent at 4 PM when i got it , then i used it pretty much non stop all day , and it was about at 48 percent by 3 AM so not too bad, but today it started off at 97 percent and i have only been up for about an hour and its already down to 90 percent . I think its because i leave wi fi on .. but idk.
    06-20-09 11:37 AM
    Got mine today as well Never thought I'd be back to the iPhone...

There's no jailbreak for it yet, correct?
    06-20-09 12:11 PM
    Got mine today as well Never thought I'd be back to the iPhone...

There's no jailbreak for it yet, correct?
    What were you using? Do you like it better than your BB?
    06-20-09 12:42 PM
    Any comments on the video camera?

06-20-09 01:01 PM
    What were you using? Do you like it better than your BB?
    Was using the Bold. I had used an iPhone very briefly before the Bold and wasn't really a fan. However, I like the changes the 3G S has made and am happy so far
    06-20-09 02:11 PM
    I'm thinking about getting one too, I have an 8900 that I like but I have a Mac and they don't like eachother ! I'm a little worried about the typing.
    06-20-09 03:29 PM
    I'm thinking about getting one too, I have an 8900 that I like but I have a Mac and they don't like eachother ! I'm a little worried about the typing.
    I find the typing very easy. It takes getting used to, but eventually you learn to just let the keyboard do the work when correcting any errors.
    06-20-09 05:07 PM
    I find the typing very easy. It takes getting used to, but eventually you learn to just let the keyboard do the work when correcting any errors.
    Hi

I am with rogers too. Can you still use either the iphone or bold? with the same plan? I had the blackberry plan, just switched to iphone plan, still using the bold. I may get the iphone depending how much it will cost me. I used to have a 3g before using bold. Thanks.
    06-20-09 05:42 PM
    I love my 3GS!!!
    06-23-09 10:14 PM
    Like the way you incorrectly spelled "misspelling" as "mispelling"?
    06-24-09 10:29 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD