Just sharing the Info Im not sure if its GV Mobile or what but I follow AppAdvice on Twitter and although they are saying Free Saturday Night they antipate it to be Free all day saturday, so for those about to spend 2.99 for the app - Hold off until Saturday
    09-24-10 07:21 AM
    Too late, bought it when it came out. LOL It's cool though, it's worth the $3.
    09-24-10 11:29 AM
    Too late, bought it when it came out. LOL It's cool though, it's worth the $3.
    Especially for people with Choppy signal in their house. I connect up to Wifi and use Google Voice and Go outbound
    09-24-10 03:35 PM
    Am I Looking at the wrong app? Google mobile that has google voice is free anyways? Nevermind I see it now .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 04:23 PM
    I have the Cydia version, looked up V Voice in app store and it's not free today. DX9 Google mobile app is diiferent
    09-25-10 02:40 PM
    GV Mobile+ is free for now. Get it as soon as you can, who knows when it goes back to $3.
    09-25-10 09:56 PM
    I got it...yay and thanks! It's better than the cydia one.

09-25-10 10:15 PM
    Thanks for the post. Just got it.
    09-25-10 10:28 PM
    I downloaded it. Not sure what it does, but figured it's free, why not.
    09-25-10 10:53 PM
    I downloaded it. Not sure what it does, but figured it's free, why not.
    It basically let u use your iPhone contacts list with google voice. What a lot of people do is this. They get a plan that let's them do the unlimited calling to 5 numbers. They pick their google voice number as one of them. That basically means all calls made through google voice don't count towards your monthly minutes. GV Mobile makes this very easy to do. You do however lose caller ID ability since you have to turn that feature off. I don't really do this since a lot of business contacts call me on my AT&T number and I do like my caller ID. I use google voice to make international calls. I usually talk internationally for about an hour a day. GOogle voice has very competitive rates and with GV Mobile, it very easy to use.
    09-25-10 11:05 PM
    Rob... On a side note, is the iPhone still meeting your needs? As you have probably read, I sold mine and purchased a torch; only to sell the torch and buy an iPhone for full retail. The iPhone has transformed into an awesome phone. Plan on keeping this one for a while. I am content and have lost faith in rim and their direction. I'm not saying never again, but definitely sayingnot anytime soon with rim.
    09-25-10 11:10 PM
    Rob... On a side note, is the iPhone still meeting your needs? As you have probably read, I sold mine and purchased a torch; only to sell the torch and buy an iPhone for full retail. The iPhone has transformed into an awesome phone. Plan on keeping this one for a while. I am content and have lost faith in rim and their direction. I'm not saying never again, but definitely sayingnot anytime soon with rim.
    I thought my 3GS was awesome, just crappy battery life. iPhone 4 is in a class by itself. I try out a lot of stuff. I'm on the phone so much everyday it's very important to me that it something I can live with. Before iPhones and Blackberries, I used to get very slim phones like Moto V70 and Nokia 8800 when I was in Hong Kong. To be honest, iPhone has transformed what I expect from a phone. I now expect it to be easy to use with no learning curve, responsive, smooth, and have tons of apps. I've tried out other smartphones like the Torch, Captivate for a couple days, Droid X for another couple, and each time, the one thing that came to mind was, I want my iPhone 4 back.
    09-25-10 11:21 PM
    I have unlimited everything GV let me use assigned for business and the other # that goes to the same phone is for personal contacts Most ppl set it up exactly opposite but my biz contacts already have my cell #

09-25-10 11:24 PM
    I thought my 3GS was awesome, just crappy battery life. iPhone 4 is in a class by itself. I try out a lot of stuff. I'm on the phone so much everyday it's very important to me that it something I can live with. Before iPhones and Blackberries, I used to get very slim phones like Moto V70 and Nokia 8800 when I was in Hong Kong. To be honest, iPhone has transformed what I expect from a phone. I now expect it to be easy to use with no learning curve, responsive, smooth, and have tons of apps. I've tried out other smartphones like the Torch, Captivate for a couple days, Droid X for another couple, and each time, the one thing that came to mind was, I want my iPhone 4 back.
    I also looked at the captivate and other phones. I let myself get talked into the torch and regretted it almost immediately. The iPhone truly is in a league of it's on. When I had the 3G and 3GS, I didn't regret going back to bb. All the rim supporters ( I was one) need to really take a look at the new iPhone. It is not like the predecessors. Battery life is great. Keyboard is fluid. Much better than the torch's. Email works awesome. Only thing I truly miss is the notifications, but it's a trade off for the better apps, screen and overall sexiness.

Currently I have not dropped call that wasn't my fault. Beginning to seriously think the antenna issues were not as bad as everyone thought. The phone isn't perfect, but it is easily the best phone on the market IMO.
    09-26-10 12:15 AM
    There is something about the iPhone. I never could duplicate the antenna problem-I guess I was holding it wrong! Left BB 5 months ago. Tried the Incredible but I felt I was missing out on something better. I was...iphone4. IMO nothing compares.

09-26-10 07:18 AM
    Back at $2.99
    09-26-10 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD