Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Google Nexus One versus Apple iPhone 3GS Display Shoot-Out.

This is a comprehensive multi-part article series with in-depth measurements and analysis for the displays on the Google Nexus One and the Apple iPhone 3GS. It is produced as a collaboration between DisplayBlog and DisplayMate Technologies. We will show you the good, the bad, and also the ugly unfinished rough edges and problems lurking below the surface of each of these displays. Each article will be introduced and discussed on DisplayBlog by Jin Kim, followed up with a detailed technical analysis and measurement data on the DisplayMate website. Part I deals with the Google Nexus One, Part II with the Apple iPhone 3GS, and Part III will be a detailed point-for-point Shoot-Out comparison between the displays on these two smartphones. Parts I and II will be rolled out and expanded in several stages over a period of about a week, so be sure to check each day for updates.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 02-22-10 at 04:25 PM.
    02-22-10 04:20 PM
    Very interesting. The N1 displays colors a lot better due to the LED screen. After using both I can say the N1 has a nicer picture, but it ay not perform as well as the iPhone.
    02-22-10 07:07 PM
    I have both android and iPhone, I like android OS better but I don't think android could ever beat the iPhone because it's missing iTunes and the app market can't compare to the app store
    02-27-10 02:59 PM
    I have both android and iPhone, I like android OS better but I don't think android could ever beat the iPhone because it's missing iTunes and the app market can't compare to the app store
    iTunes isn't a big deal. It's not like you can't put whatever downloaded music you have on your computer, on your Android Phone. It may not be synced via iTunes, but who cares about that?

And the App Store has been around what, 4 years already? Of course the App Market wouldn't be able to compete yet. But it does already have a vast amount of apps that are already available on the iPhone.
    02-27-10 04:52 PM
    iTunes isn't a big deal. It's not like you can't put whatever downloaded music you have on your computer, on your Android Phone. It may not be synced via iTunes, but who cares about that?

And the App Store has been around what, 4 years already? Of course the App Market wouldn't be able to compete yet. But it does already have a vast amount of apps that are already available on the iPhone.
    Try closer to two years.. give or take some months, but not anywhere near 4. I hope Google does very well so that Apple has someone to push them. RIM and Palm have proven to fail miserably (spoken in terms of sales).
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 03-01-10 at 07:42 AM.
    02-27-10 05:06 PM
    little over 2 years, the iphone only had webapps until about the 3G in 2008

the Android app market has been around about a year, so only half as long give or take.
    02-27-10 05:35 PM
    I honestly don't see how this post applies to the title or subject at all
    03-01-10 06:32 AM
    I honestly don't see how this post applies to the title or subject at all
    +1
    iTunes isn't the only music player in the world...o-o

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD