I think it's a given now that a new iPhone will come out every summer anyway.
    Eventhough I used my upgrade to get a 3GS almost 3 months ago, I'll still get the
    new one when it comes out.
    11-30-09 12:41 PM
    I'd wait since the new one will be coming out summer 2010. Apple will probably be laying the smack down with a 32 gigger for $99 and a 64 gigger for $199 to complete it's domination of the smart phone market. Now that Jobs is back expect new hardware and probably new OS.

I mention this before but the 3G S was just a don't screw up anything phone since Jobs was not around. Now that he is back expect a spectacular iPhone summer 2010.
    11-30-09 03:00 PM
    before you go jump ship bcause of the browser try downloading opera mini for your blackberry. just as good as safari in my opinion.
    um, no...there is no way
    12-01-09 01:13 PM
    Thanks for the info guys. I'm still confused on the push mail. So gmail and yahoo is free for push but what about hotmail? The iphone doesnt provide the service of push hotmail? To get hotmail are you going to have to buy that email software that apple provides? The only thing holding me back is the push email. I want that great push email that BB provides. If you guys can help me clarify the push email a bit more I would appreciate that.

Thanks
    a cheaper way is also to get a push notification app like boxcar or something similar. there is another but i cant remember the name off hand. boxcar is free and comes with one push service free. so hotmail would be pushed free. then you could just add new ones as you needed them.
    12-01-09 01:14 PM
    It's a great time to get one. The 3Gs is awesome, the new camera is great, Safari is still one of the best mobile browsers available and there are apps for pretty much whatever you'd like to do.

Did you jailbreak your phone?
    No not yet, im still on the fence about that
    12-01-09 06:25 PM
    I've not read all the responses, but I say, YES! The new, well, I guess old 3GS is really fast, compared to the older 3G, let alone Blackberry devices.

Albeit, the new 9700 is rather quick
    12-01-09 06:44 PM
    How much does each additional push service cost on boxcar? Is it just a one time fee and can it paid with your itunes account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 10:13 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD