Ok so been looking around for a good rss feed app in the app store and couldn't find one I like so I'll need you guys's help. First off I'm used to the rss app on my OS7 bb I had one of the features I liked in it was the ability to favorite specific websites out of the many I have added like say 3 out of the 7 I had on there. Secondly Id like all my rss feeds in one "page" instead of going back and forth between different websites. Those two are the main things I'm looking for in the app and if some has a one, let my know. Thanks for your help in advance.
    02-20-12 01:37 PM
    I'm not sure if it suits you entirely but I use feeddler (the pro version). It gets its feeds from your Google reader account. You would set up your favorites and groups in Google reader itself (I'm certain you can do this in the feeddler app itself also)

Flipboard is a fantastic application if you're ever interested in a magazine layout for your feeds.

Sent from my iPhone4s using Tapatalk
    02-20-12 05:12 PM
    Did you try Mobile rss reader? I use that and I also use pulse.

Sent from my IPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    FigureThisOut likes this.
    02-22-12 09:49 PM
    MobileRSS and Pulse are my two favourites...
    FigureThisOut likes this.
    02-23-12 12:36 PM
    Wow thanks so much guys! I'm really liking Pulse!!
    02-23-12 01:11 PM
    Try Reeder, one of the best RSS client on mobile platform. It is clean, beautiful, elegant, only downside is you can't manage your google feed inside the app.

For magazine experience, try Flipboard, it is much better than anything else, especially for media heavy source like National Geographic, Fotopedia, MyModernMet, Lonely Planet,.... it even have custom typeface for difference sources.

I use Reeder for my RSS feed, only use Flipboard for its featured, optimized site.
    02-24-12 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD